The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP), also referred to as the Jail Bureau, was created pursuant to Section 60 to 65, Chapter V, RA No. 6975, and initially consisting of uniformed officers and members of the Jail Management and Penology service as constituted under Presidential Decree No. 765. RA 9263.
As of January 4, 2022, the Bureau of Jail Management and Penology Regional Office 9 (BJMPRO-IX) is still accepting applications for the position of Jail Officer 1 for the year 2022.
What are the Qualifications?
- A citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
- Must possess appropriate eligibility (Second Level eligibilities: CSE-Professional, RA 1080, and Penology Officer Examination, etc);
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed for cause from previous employment;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must be at least one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57 m.) in height for male, and one meter and fifty-two centimeters (1.52 m.) for female; and
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5 kgs.) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
What are the required documents?
- Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet (revised 2017)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by PSA
- Authenticated Copy of College Diploma
- Authenticated Copy of Transcript of Records
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility or Board Rating (w/ PRC ID)
- Photocopy of Marriage Certificate (if married) issued by PSA
- Photocopy of NBI Clearance
- Photocopy of Police Clearance
- Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
- Photocopies of Court Clearances
- Fiscal Clearance
- Photocopy of NCIP/NCMF Certificate (if necessary)
(NCMF should be issued by the Bureau of External Relations)
- Photocopies of Certificate/s of Previous & Present Employment
- Photocopies of Certificate/s of Seminars/Trainings Completed
Note: Bring Original Documents for proper evaluation.
Bring 1 pc 1×1 and 2 pcs passport size picture with name tag.
How to apply?
Interested applicants may now submit the following requirements thru online using our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or visit BJMP Regional Office 9.
For online submission of requirements, we need the scanned copy of all the required documents. You still have to submit a hard copy of your following requirements in BJMP Regional Office 9.
Source: BJMP Regional Office IX website