Licensed by both the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment firm that specializes in placing Filipino professionals and skilled workers for employment abroad.
The Magsaysay Group of Companies’ land-based human resources and manpower services division, Magsaysay Global Services, Inc., operates under the POEA-070-LB-022818-R license. When Magsaysay expanded its offerings to the hotel and tourist, healthcare, oil and gas, and specialized engineering and commerce industries, Magsaysay Global was created. It offers companies in the Middle East, Asia, the United States, Canada, and Europe strategic recruitment, staffing, and management services. Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing end-to-end recruitment and search solutions, from sourcing, screening, and choosing qualified and skilled individuals to conducting assessments and background checks, processing of documents and obtaining exit and entry clearances, conducting skills and cultural training, and making travel arrangements up until the candidate is actually deployed to the position.
For the industries of Maritime and Marine Support, Hospitality and Food Service, Information Technology, Health and Medical, Engineering and Trades, Retail and Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Facilities and Household Support, and Child and Senior Care, it assists companies in finding the best candidates for skilled and senior management positions.
6G 6GR Welder in UK
- USD 1,200 – 2,133 Php 67, 081 – 119,236
Description of the Job
- An advantage would be the capacity for air arc, pre-, and post-heat treatments. Understanding of the MIG/TIG and MMA welding processes, as well as practical tool expertise.
- An advantage would be having welding experience with carbon, stainless, conifer, and duplex pipes. Being able to weld wire feed and stick in all locations, as well as the capacity to understand drawings.
- Equipment, fittings, and various kinds of metal structures are designed, fabricated, joined, and/or repaired. uses hand tools, welding equipment, power saws, grinders, metal lathes, and drill presses to operate. variety
- Determines the necessary work and the order of welding assignments by analyzing plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders.
Qualifications of the Job
- A minimum of three years’ worth of professional experience is needed.
- Candidates must have completed high school.
- Experience and 6G 6GR certification are required for high pressure pipes. Stick, TIG route (141), and MIG cap (111 136).
- 3 years minimum of experience working on new construction and upgrade projects
Details of the Employer
- Principal / Employer
- GME – Global Maritime Engineering Services Ltd.
- Principal/Employer Address
- Old Field Road, Bocam Park, Bridgend, CF35 5LJ
- POEA Registration / Accreditation No.
- Placement Fee
- This job has no placement fee.
Details of the Agency
- POEA License No:
- 7th Flr. Times Plaza Bldg., United Nations Ave. Corner Taft Ave., Ermita, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Company Profile:
- July 29, 2022
Source: Work Abroad