Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated is a land-based recruitment agency that specializes in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It is licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
As of April 24, 2022 Sanko Employment Solutions Incorporated is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until May 18, 2022:
- Salary per month: JPY 110,219 – 149,032 ( Php 44,867 – 60,667)
- Job Description:
- Build and install iron or steel girders, columns, and other construction materials to form buildings and other structures.
- Cut, position, and bolt down steel bars to reinforce concrete.
- Connect steel columns, beams, and girders.
- Bending steels with bending machine for construction sites.
- Make sure all pieces are fitted properly and
- complete repairs as necessary.
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Must have at least one (1) year experience as STEELMAN. Must have valid passport and PEOS. Strictly NO TATTOO for first time to work in Japan.
Principal / Employer: DAIKI CO. LTD
Principal / Employer Address: Misaki, Funabashi-shi, Chiba-ken
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3v9BQJ6 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
Source: Work Abroad