September Star Incorporated is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It specializes in the recruitment, processing and deployment of qualified land based Filipino workers. The objective of September Star, Inc. is to supply Filipino workers that fit the stated and implied needs and specifications of our clients. Our clients expect qualified, reliable and on time deployment of selected workers whether they are professionals, factory, household, hotel, entertainment and other kinds of workers.
The successful operation of September Star, Inc. relies on the cooperation and involvement of all personnel at all levels of the organization. Our commitment to quality performance will ensure the continued success of our Company and the satisfaction of all our Clients. Needless to say we rally behind the concept “We find the best in everyone and put it to work.”
As of July 07, 2022 September Star Incorporated is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 28, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: JPY 200,000 (Php 81,327)
- Job Description:
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education or Bachelor degree in Childhood Development
Principal / Employer: STA MONICA INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Principal / Employer Address: CHATAN CHO OKINAWA JAPAN
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3Ig1JvN and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 7916-7365; 0998-540-5711 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of September Star Incorporated is located at 2F & 3F, 1677-B Dian St., San Isidro, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad