Hey there! If you’re looking for information on Bison Management Corporation, you’ve come to the right place.
This article contains all the details you need to know about the company, including exciting opportunities to work abroad. Let’s dive in!
Bison Management Corporation History
- BMC established its first office in Quezon City, Philippines, and began sending workers to the Middle East and Asian countries.
- The BMC head office moved to Binakod, Makati City.
- Bison Management Corporation became one of the pioneering Philippine recruitment agencies to send senior care providers and nurses to the United Kingdom.
- They also deployed auto mechanics and heavy equipment operators to Europe.
- BMC opened opportunities for Filipino licensed pharmacists and accountants to work and live in the USA and Canada.
- The BHM Centre, a four-story building, named after Company President Madam Belen al Humayed, was inaugurated as BMC’s new head office.
- BMC expanded its worker deployments to the United Kingdom, focusing on the dairy farm industry through its foreign recruitment partner.
- BMC underwent a certification audit for its processes and received compliance with international standards from ISO-TUV Rheinland.
- Bison Management Corporation opened its first satellite office in Davao City, Philippines.
- They were also among the first Philippine recruitment agencies to gain accreditation from the Philippine Overseas Employment Authority (POEA) for the deployment of nurses to Germany. By May 2019, they had assisted around 500 nurses.
- BMC received POEA accreditation to deploy skilled workers to the Czech Republic, New Zealand, and Australia.
- BMC expanded its presence in central and northern Philippines by opening satellite offices in IloIlo and Laoag City.
- They also sent highly qualified professional English Teachers to Japan.
- Bison Management Corporation earned the status of a Japan Certified Sending Organization under the Visa Category of Technical Intern Trainees and Specified Skilled Visa by the POEA.
- Bison Management Corporation With its growing clientele base and high demand for human resources across the globe, BMC opened its fourth satellite office in Malate, Manila.
- Bison Management Corporation Bison Management Corporation turns a milestone as its celebrates 35 solid years of service to Filipino families.
BMC has been able to efficiently send numerous well-trained Filipino experts, laborers, and non-skilled personnel to different parts of the world, including Asia, the Middle East, Europe, the United States, and its territories, since 1984.
You can browse here for more work Abroad,
Here are the Careers and Services offered by the Bison Management Corporation
- Social Media Advertising
- Newspaper Advertising
- Online Job Portals
- Head Hunting
- Provincial Recruitment Activities
- Job Trade Fairs
- Special Recruitment Activities
Here are some of the Bison Management Corporation testimonials from the successful applicants.
License and Validation:
For the validity and license status of the Bison Management Corporation below is their valid status and if you want to check the up to date status you may check it at the Department of Migrant Workers or DMW.
BMC’s mission is to uplift the lives of Filipinos and their families by providing them with quality job opportunities abroad. They aim to achieve this by providing a systematic program of selection and placement of human resources that allows them to customize their services to each client’s needs.
- Address: Room 401 & 402 4F FQG Reality Bldg. corner J.P Rizal St. and Segundo Ave. Laoag City
Contact Number: +63 927 934 3597
- Address: BMH Centre, 3963 Yague Street, Makati City, Philippines
Contact Number: +63 917 500 5885
- Address: 3rd Floor C#1 VLG Bldg. KM. 6 Buhangin Road, Davao City
Contact Number: +63 917 671 4351 / 082 298 6035
In conclusion, Bison Management Corporation (BMC) has a rich history of over three decades in providing job opportunities for Filipinos across the globe.
They have continuously evolved and expanded their services, offering a wide range of career opportunities and services for job seekers.
BMC’s success is evident in the numerous testimonials from satisfied applicants who have found promising careers through their assistance.
The company’s dedication to quality and compliance is reflected in their ISO-TUV Rheinland certification and accreditation from various authorities for deploying skilled workers in different countries.
BMC’s mission is clear: to improve the lives of Filipinos and their families by connecting them with quality job opportunities abroad.
With multiple branches across the Philippines, BMC is easily accessible to those seeking their services.
Their commitment to their mission and the positive feedback from those they’ve helped over the years make Bison Management Corporation a reliable choice for anyone looking to explore job opportunities beyond the Philippines.
Congratulations to BMC on celebrating 35 years of service and continuing to make a difference in the lives of many Filipinos.