The Philippine Army (PA) is the main, oldest and largest branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP), responsible for ground warfare and currently has an estimated strength of 101,000 soldiers, backed by 100,000 ready reserves.
The service branch was established on December 21, 1935 as the Philippine Commonwealth Army. The Philippine Army has engaged in many conflicts including the ongoing Communist rebellion in the Philippines and the Moro conflict, and other conflicts worldwide.
The Commanding General of the Philippine Army is its professional and overall head. Its main headquarters is located at Fort Andres Bonifacio, Metro Manila.
The Office of the Secretary Army General Staff, Philippine Army is recruiting (10) candidates for Special Enlistment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help those in attendance at Command events. Duties include :
- Greeting guests and visitors
- Checking attendance
- Answering phone calls and taking reservations on the phone
- Directing people to their assigned seats or tables
- Distributing Programmes
- Answer any questions guests have
- Arrange transportation for guests
- Assist in other protocol requirements
- Adjust quickly to unforeseen changes during the event
- Anticipate the special requirements of events
- Apply appropriate customer service practices
- Physical: Female, between 20-25 years old , A height requirement of at least 5’5 (165.2 cm) , With pleasing Personality.
- Civil Status: Single
- Education: Graduate of any Bachelors Degree.
- Skills: Fluent in both English and Filipino , Excellent Interpersonal Skills , Ability to perform under pressure in a calm yet decisive manner , Ability to anticipate the needs of guests, especially those that have cultural/ religious sensitives , Goal-driven and detail-oriented.
- Training: None required
- Eligibility: None required
How to apply
- Curriculum Vitae with a recent 2×2 ID picture
- One (1) copy of whole body picture
- Two (2) valid IDs
- Copy of Birth Certificate (PSA certified)
- Copy of Police Clearance
- Copy of Transcript of Records (College)
- Copy of College Diploma
- Letter of intent addressed to:
COL DANILO E. ESTRANERIO PA
Secretary Army General Staff, Philippine Army
Headquarters Philippine Army
Fort Andres Bonifacio, Metro Manila
Please email your documentary requirements (scanned and in PDF format) on or before December 7, 2021 with the subject line: Last Name_First Name-Application for Special Enlistment at email@example.com
Qualified Applicants will be informed through email and SMS for interview.
For inquiries, Contact OSAGS Hotline (+639178517014)