The Office of the Army Chief Public Affairs is looking for competent Journalists for special enlistment.
- 23-35 years of age (preferably single);
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication, Journalism, and Broadcast Communication;
- At least one year of job experience in the field of journalism;
- Must pass the AFPSAT, Skills test, PFT, and PME
- Should have strong writing, photo editing and lay-out skills;
- Knowledgeable on photojournalism and graphic design;
- If working, he/she must not currently in a job contract and/or may resign at once without impediments
Qualified applicants should send their resume with updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before May 09, 2021.
Source: Philippine Army