Errx Recruitment Consulting is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment
Ephesians’ recruitment and operating systems are quality assured to delight both the candidates and clients. They have a premium source tool to gain quality workers and meet client’s labor needs. While they are offering a quality employment for their candidates to satisfy and seize the opportunity of working overseas.
As of July 24, 2022 Errx Recruitment Consulting is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 31, 2022:
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 1,850 – 2,250 (Php 27,704 – 33,694)
- Job Description:
- Research new wholesale food suppliers and negotiate prices
- Calculate future needs in kitchenware and equipment and place orders, as needed
- Manage and store vendors’ contracts and invoices
- Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Prepare shift schedules
- Process payroll for all restaurant staff
- Supervise kitchen and wait staff and provide assistance, as needed
- Keep detailed records of daily, weekly and monthly costs and revenues
- Arrange for new employees’ proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Gather guests’ feedback and recommend improvements to our menus
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Appointing, inducting, and mentoring new staff members.
- Scheduling shifts and assigning tables to waitstaff.
- Resolving customers’ questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Conducting payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensuring that the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Purchasing new ingredients, kitchen utensils, and equipment as stock is damaged or depleted.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management; Hospitality/Tourism Management or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Soundlines Contracting Co. Ltd.
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi Arabia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3csonFz and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3549341; 310-0900; 310-0871; 567-3404 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Errx Recruitment Consulting is located at Units 101-106 (G/F) and Units 201 & 202 (2/F), Leon Guinto, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad