Aram Enterprises Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a pioneer in the Recruitment Industry with an impeccable record and “Excellent” standing with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA), its Employers and workers. We specialize in deploying professionals and skilled craftsmen in the Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asian countries.
Aram Enterprises Inc. is a dynamic and diversified Agency that supports numerous reputable Companies of all sizes spread in various industries which reflects our depth and versatility. This was designed to widen our market, withstand the cyclical nature of some industries, take advantage of surging sectors and spread the risks and uncertainties. Their professionalism, honesty, Integrity, commitment to Employers and its Workers are beyond reproach.
They abide by the highest standard of ethics, their willingness to take on big challenges and see them through, their competency and expertise, efficiency and effectiveness are examples of what a Recruitment Agency should be. Simply put, they are an Agency emulated by most Agencies.
Loyalty to its Employers, service to its Workers, and ability to work under extreme pressure are the cornerstone of this company. They have been tested and proven to provide only the best trained and most qualified workers.
As of July 24, 2022 Aram Enterprises Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 3, 2022:
- Vacancies: 20
- Salary per month: SAR 1,500 – 2,000 (Php 22,449 – 29,933)
- Job Description:
- Reading blueprints and technical diagrams to determine the placement of outlets and fixtures
- Installing wiring, outlets, and controls
- Maintenance of electrical systems
- Inspecting transformers and circuit breakers to ensure they are up to code
- Identifying electrical problems using specialized tools like voltmeters, cable testers, thermal scanners, and ammeters
- Repairing and replacing wiring and equipment using hand and power tools such as screwdrivers, saws, drills, wire strippers, and conduit breakers
- Directing and training fellow workers to install, maintain, and repair wiring and systems
- Following state and local building regulations
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: SAMCO
Principal / Employer Address: SAUDI ARABIA
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3RRRPVx and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4242574; 4542577; 7341957 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Aram Enterprises Inc. is located at 7th Flr. Fems Tower, 1289 Zobel Roxas cor. Osmeña hi-way, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad