Friendly Advice for Job Seekers
This website only shares job information and is not involved in hiring people or application processes. It’s not connected to any hiring agency, and you don’t have to pay anything to see job details or apply here. (read full)
To increase your chances of getting hired and show the company you’re serious, make sure you understand the job descriptions, qualifications, requirements, deadlines, and other important details.
We encourage you to read the entire article to learn more about what it’s like to work at DOE.
The Department of Energy (DOE) in the Philippines is a government agency responsible for ensuring the sustainable supply and efficient use of energy in the country. The DOE was established in 1992 and has its headquarters in Taguig City, Metro Manila.
The primary mission of the DOE in the Philippines is to promote the country’s energy security, improve energy efficiency, and accelerate the development of renewable energy sources. The department is responsible for regulating and monitoring the energy sector in the Philippines, including the exploration, development, and production of fossil fuels and renewable energy sources.
One of the key functions of the DOE in the Philippines is to ensure the reliable and affordable supply of energy to meet the country’s growing demand. This involves developing policies and programs to encourage the efficient use of energy, reduce waste and improve the energy efficiency of buildings and industries.
Another important role of the DOE is to promote the development and deployment of renewable energy sources in the Philippines. The department works closely with the private sector, academic institutions, and international organizations to accelerate the growth of renewable energy technologies, such as solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal power.
In addition to its regulatory and developmental functions, the DOE in the Philippines also provides energy-related information and services to the public, including energy statistics, energy planning and policy advice, and energy education and awareness programs.
Overall, the Department of Energy in the Philippines plays a critical role in ensuring the country’s energy security, promoting sustainable energy development, and supporting economic growth and development.
Attention to all interested applicants! The Department of Energy (DOE) in the Philippines has announced that there are job openings available for qualified candidates who are interested in working for the agency. This is a great opportunity to work for a government agency that plays a critical role in ensuring the country’s energy security and promoting sustainable energy development.
DOE Vacant Positions
Below is the list of summarized positions with its PDF of qualification standards:
- One (1) Chief Science Research Specialist (SG24/ Php 90,078 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Chief Technical Audit Specialist (SG24/ Php 90,078 Monthly Salary)
- Three (3) Supervising Science Research Specialist (SG22/ Php 71,511 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Attorney III (SG21/ Php 63,997 Monthly Salary)
- Seven (7) Senior Science Research Specialist (SG19/ Php 51,357 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Senior Technical Audit Specialist (SG19/ Php 51,357 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Officer V (SG18/ Php 46,725 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Scientific Documentation Officer III (SG18/ Php 46,725 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Executive Assistant II (SG17/ Php 43,030 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Accountant II (SG16/ Php 39,672 Monthly Salary)
- Twelve (12) Science Research Specialist II (SG16/ Php 39,672 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Technical Audit Specialist II (SG16/ Php 39,672 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Internal Auditor II (SG15/ Php 36,619 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Officer III (SG14/ Php 33,843 Monthly Salary)
- Nine (9) Science Research Specialist I (SG13/ Php 31,320 Monthly Salary)
- Six (1) Technical Audit Specialist I (SG13/ Php 31,320 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Legal Assistant II (SG12/ Php 29,165 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Science Research Analyst (SG11/ Php 27,000 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Administrative Officer II (SG11/ Php 27,000 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Administrative Officer I (SG10/ Php 23,176 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Science Research Assistant (SG9/ Php 21,211 Monthly Salary)
- Two (2) Administrative Assistant II (SG8/ Php 19,744 Monthly Salary)
- Four (4) Administrative Assistant I (SG7/ Php 18,620 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Laboratory Technician I (SG6/ Php 17,533 Monthly Salary)
- Seven (7) Administrative Aide VI (SG6/ Php 17,533 Monthly Salary)
- One (1) Administrative Aide III (SG3/ Php 14,678 Monthly Salary)
Date of Posting: August 01, 2023 (Tuesday)
How to Apply
The Department of Energy is inviting interested applicants to submit their updated Application Letter, Resume and latest Individual Performance Commitment and Review (IPCR) or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form to the Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) on or before August 11, 2023 (FRIDAY).
The cover/application letter should be addressed to:
Ms. Ma. Cecilia P. Baldos Chief Administrative Officer Human Resource Management Division Energy Center, Rizal Drive, cor. 34th Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
Outsider applicants: Apply online thru the DOE Online Recruitment
DOE Employee: Apply online thru HRIPS
Below are the Guidelines for Application for compliance.
Effective 15 September 2018, employee applications must be made online and submission of complete application documents submitted to the DOE Online Recruitment website for preliminary evaluation.
An applicant is required to fulfill the following requirements when applying;
- Filled out the Online Application Form
- Cover Letter and Updated Resume
- Certificate of Graduation/Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Civil Service Certificate of Eligibility/PRC Board Exam Rating
- Certificate of seminars/training attended
- Latest Performance Rating or Performance Evaluation form, for those with work experience or with a previous employer
- Individual Performance Commitment Review (IPCR) (If employed in the government only)
- One (1) 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (passport size) recent photo
Guidelines for Application:
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen and must meet the minimum Qualification Standards of the position applied for;
- Applicants should indicate/specify in the application letter the position applied for, Item Number, and the name of the Office/Division where the vacancy is;
- If the applicant has previous work experience or is currently employed, the application must include the most recent IPCR for Government employees or its equivalent Performance Evaluation Form for non-government employees;
- The application must be submitted on or before the deadline, which is ten (10) calendar days from the publication date; applications received beyond the last day of publication will not be acted upon.
- Females are encouraged to apply to technical positions;
- Applications not complying with the guidelines will not be processed.
- Personal Data Sheet
- SALN Form
- ID Form
- BIR Form 1902
- BIR Form 1905
- GSIS Members Information Sheet
- Medical Certificate CSC Form
- Philhealth Member Registration Form
- Request Consolidation Merging Members Records
- Waiver Form / Certification for BIR Form No. 2316)
*Intended for successful applicants
Requirements for Separated Employees
- DOE Office Clearance;
- Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Networth (SALN) as of the last day of duty;
- Sworn Affidavit of No Pending Criminal and/or Administrative Case;
- Sworn Affidavit of Undertaking (*for applicable employees only)
- Application for Terminal Leave Pay
- Employee Exit Questionnaire (*for resignation/transfer only)
- Daily Time Record (as of the last month of duty; signed by employee and Head of Division/Office)
Job Order / Contract of Service Renewal Forms and Sample Memo
- Performance Appraisal
- Sample Memorandum of Recommendation
- Personal Data Sheet
*Downloadable forms can be viewed HERE
Please be informed that the deadline for submission of applications for the Department of Energy (DOE) job openings is on August 11, 2023. The DOE encourages interested candidates to submit their applications before the deadline to be considered for the available positions.
As an agency dedicated to ensuring the country’s energy security and promoting sustainable energy development, the Department of Energy offers a unique and rewarding work environment with a range of opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Working for the DOE means being part of a dynamic team of professionals who are committed to making a positive impact on the future of energy in the Philippines. If you possess the qualifications and skills required for the available positions, we encourage you to apply and become part of this important mission.
The DOE is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusivity in its workforce. It offers competitive compensation packages, opportunities for training and development, and a chance to work on exciting and innovative projects.
So don’t miss this chance to join the DOE and contribute to the growth and development of the energy sector in the Philippines. Apply now and take the first step towards an exciting and fulfilling career with the Department of Energy!
Source: Department of Energy
Department of Energy
Energy Center, 34th St., Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines 1632
(Photo Courtesy of PhilStar)
DISCLAIMER: This website provides job information only and is not responsible for recruitment or application processes. No fees are required for accessing job details or applying through this platform. Use caution and diligence when dealing with potential employers.