Hi there! Looking for a job that makes a real difference?
Consider joining the national government agency whose mission is to help farmers, distribute land, and promote agricultural development.
If you want to know more about the qualifications, job openings at DAR, and other information, continue reading.
This article contains all the necessary information, including a comprehensive job application guide, to help you become a valued member of the influential team.
DAR Job Vacancies
Here are the most recent job openings at the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR), you can apply.
Attorney V (SG25/Php 102,690)
- Education: Bachelor of Laws
- Training: 16 hours of relevant training
- Experience: 3 years of relevant experience
- Eligibility: RA 1080 (BAR)
Administrative Assistant III (Secretary II) (SG9/Php 21,211)
- Education: Completion of two-year studies in College
- Training: 4 hours of relevant training
- Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
- Eligibility: CS Sub-Professional First Level Eligibility
Mark your calendars! 🗓️ The Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) is accepting job applications until October 2, 2023.
That gives you plenty of time to prepare and submit your application.
Don’t miss the opportunity to become a part of DAR’s energetic team.
Prepare your documents and make sure to apply before the deadline.
Learn below on how you can apply for the job.
How to Apply
To apply for these positions in Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR), interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing.
Attach the following documents to the application letter indicating the specific Plantilla item number and send to the address not later than October 2, 2023.
Here are the required documents needed to Attach together with the application letter to apply for the job.
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet and recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
- Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
- Photocopy of Training Certificates.
- Photocopy of Certificate of Employment/Service Record from previous employers.
Qualified applicants are advice to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
MARISSA ARLENE B. BACCAY
OIC-Chief Administrative Officer - Personnel Division
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
Note: APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
Posting Date: September 25, 2023
In summary, if you’re interested in a meaningful job, consider joining the national government agency focused on supporting farmers, land distribution, and agricultural growth.
Check out the latest job openings at the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR). and learn how to apply. The deadline for applications is October 2, 2023, giving you ample time to prepare and submit.
Ensure you have all the necessary documents, and don’t miss this opportunity to be part of DAR’s energetic team.
Follow the provided application instructions and submit your application before the deadline.
Good luck with your application! 🌾👨🌾
Job Post Disclaimer:
- Announcements | Job Postings | Department of Agrarian Reform. (n.d.). Www.dar.gov.ph. Retrieved September 27, 2023, from https://www.dar.gov.ph/announcements/category/job-postings
- Downloadable: Work Experience Sheet (CS Form No. 212). (2021, May 31). https://philippinego.com/138/
- Personal Data Sheet 2017 [PDF or EXCEL] PDS FORM. (2023, September 3). https://philippinego.com/125/