PNI Intentional Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a POEA-licensed a global recruitment & manpower agency based in the Philippines catering to international clients and Overseas Filipino Workers. In 1999, it started to assist a client in building an extensive workforce for a railway project in the United Kingdom.
PNI International has since established satellite offices in the US, UK, Netherlands and Dubai to maximize opportunities for growth in the global search, staffing and placement market. Through the years, PNI International is recognized as on the top recruitment firms in the Philippines having deployed thousands of Filipino workers around the world. This includes clients from the US, UK, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Europe, Singapore, China, Malaysia and countries from the Middle East.
Their track record has proven that PNI International is a trusted name in Recruitment and Placement. It also comprises of staff that help them gain and build competetive advantage through their spirit, creativity and commitment. Moreover, PNI International stands from the rest as their people create a relationship through personal approach to our clients, candidates and Overseas Filipino Workers abroad.
As of June 16, 2022 PNI Intentional Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications July 16, 2022:
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per hour: 20 – 25 (Php 668 – 835)
- Job Description:
- Read and analyse blueprints to determine job requirement
- Measure, cut and build frames for houses, walls, windows, doors, and staircases
- Measure and install furniture such as cabinets, shelves and more
- Maintenance of existing structures and fittings
- Check the accuracy of work with the use of levels and surveying equipment
- Communicate with other trades professionals to ensure project completed in a timely manner
- Effectively use a large range of hand and power tools
- Lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: One Staff
Principal / Employer Address: Auckland
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3mLzlrA and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 6377091; 09209043219 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of PNI International Corporation is located at Units 203, 207 and 210, 2F Strata 2000, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad