STB-DJL HUMAN LINK INC is an overseas employment agency with a proven track record in recruiting qualified Filipino workers from a wide range of industries for work abroad.
Over the years, it has successfully and consistently provided manpower staffing solutions to countries like Korea, Brunei, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hongkong, Angola, Libya, and Middle East countries.
The company is committed to providing excellent manpower services to its clients at lightning speed and offering employment opportunities to qualified Filipino workers through job placements abroad, thereby contributing to the development of the Philippine economy.
The company’s services are carried out to the highest standards, and all procedures and terms and conditions are in accordance with the policies of the POEA. Its services do not simply entail supplying overseas Filipino workers to foreign principals. The company believes in the principle that both parties should benefit from the company-arranged employee-employer relationship.
As of October 23, 2022, Caves Manpower is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until November 19, 2022:
Career Opportunities for English Teachers
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per year: OMR 250.00 (Php 38,055)
- Job Description:
- Organize classroom lectures and coursework
- Prepare materials and activities
- Assign homework and exciting exercises
- Identify students with special requirements and create individualized plans
- Determine exam and assignment grades
- Provide feedback based on workload and classroom behavior
- Keep a record of students’ attendance and grades
- Research new language teaching methods
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Inform parents about their children’s performance
- Collaborate with teaching staff and administrators to foster a good student experience
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years (s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be Bachelor’s / College holders in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education majoring in English
- Candidate should have experience in Teaching Primary and Kids
- PRC License holder and Experience Certificate
- IELTS certificate band score 6 and up/TOEFL 60 and up
- Original School Credentials, Certificate of Employment, and Training
- 2 years of work experience in Gulf countries is an advantage
- Demo Teaching Video clips are required in English.
Principal / Employer: SAMA GLOBAL RECRUITMENT SERVICES
Principal / Employer Address: PB # 1813, PC 111, Central Post, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3155889 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5214875; 5216636; 0917-5207425 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of STB-DJL Human Link, Inc.is located at 1011A(GF), B (2F) & C (3F) Remedios cor. Modesto St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad