Are you a high school graduate with a flair for craftsmanship?
Here’s an exciting opportunity just for you—Framework Carpenter job vacancies are now available in Japan, offered by Magsaysay Global Services, Inc.
However, breaking into your dream career may initially seem like a daunting task.
The challenge stems from the competitive job market, with the misconception that high school graduates may face obstacles in specialized fields such as carpentry.
Fortunately, Magsaysay Global Services, Inc. has the solution. These job openings in Japan specifically welcome applications from Filipino high school graduates.
This breaks down the traditional barriers and emphasizes that skills and passion weigh more heavily than a formal degree. This progressive approach is an invitation for talented individuals to showcase their potential.
So, if you possess the skills and determination, seize this opportunity to enter the world of carpentry in Japan.
Apply now and be part of a transformative shift in employment opportunities for Filipinos, courtesy of Magsaysay Global Services, Inc.
Table of Contents
As a Framework Carpenter, you will be responsible for constructing and installing frameworks for buildings and structures such as bridges, dams, and tunnels.
You will work with a team of other skilled carpenters to ensure that the work is completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings to determine specifications and requirements.
- Measure and mark cutting lines on materials using rulers, squares, or other measuring devices.
- Cut and shape materials using hand and power tools, including saws, chisels, and hammers.
- Assemble and join materials using nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
- Install frameworks for buildings and structures, ensuring that they are level and plumb.
- Work with other carpenters to ensure that the work is completed efficiently and to a high standard.
- Follow all safety procedures and guidelines to ensure a safe working environment.
If you are interested in applying for a Framework Carpenter in Japan, you must meet specific qualifications.
According to the Facebook post by Magsaysay Global Services Inc., applicants must have:
- Male with No Tattoo
- Must be 22 to 30 years old.
- High school or vocational graduate
- Must have at least 1 year of work-related experience
- Must be physically fit and healthy Must be willing to take Japanese language training after selection
If you meet these requirements and are passionate about working as a Framework Carpenter, this could be a great opportunity for you to start or continue your career in the industry.
Salary of Framework Carpenter
According to salaryexplorer.com, the average salary for a Carpenter in Japan is approximately 202,000 JPY ( equivalent to Php74,641.79), including housing, transport, and other benefits.
However, the salary range can vary between 101,000 JPY (lowest) to 314,000 JPY (highest), depending on factors such as experience, skills, gender, or location.
Magsaysay Global Services Inc. did not specify a deadline, but it’s crucial to ensure you complete and submit your application for the Framework Carpenter role in Japan before the application form becomes unavailable.
Submitting your application early is essential to allow enough time for collecting the required documents and meeting the job qualifications. Best of luck!
How to Apply
Step 1: Pre-register
- Go to the provided link: https://forms.office.com/r/3tBSu1WJ7T.
- Fill out the pre-registration form with accurate information about yourself.
Step 2: Prepare your Resume/CV
- Update your Resume/CV to highlight your relevant work experience, educational background, and any certifications you may have. Ensure it includes your full name, contact information, and work history.
Step 3: Subject Line
- In the subject line of the email, include the position you’re applying for and your full name in the format: “Position_Fullname”. For example, if your name is John Doe and you’re applying for the Framework Carpenter position, the subject line should be “Framework Carpenter_John Doe”.
Step 4: Email Content
- In the body of the email, introduce yourself briefly and express your interest in the Framework Carpenter position.
- Attach your updated Resume/CV to the email.
Step 5: Submit
- Send the email with your Resume/CV attached to email@example.com.
Step 6: Follow-Up
- Wait for a response from Magsaysay Global Services Inc. regarding your application.
- If you haven’t heard back within a reasonable amount of time, consider following up politely to inquire about the status of your application.
Remember, it’s essential to be honest in your application and showcase your qualifications that align with the job requirements.
Good luck with your application as a Framework Carpenter in Japan!
In conclusion, Finding a job after high school can be tough, but it’s a big deal for your future.
We’ve got a guide that breaks down steps to help you snag a cool job, like being a Framework Carpenter in Japan with Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
To grab this opportunity, you need to be a guy between 22 to 30, finish high school or vocational training, have about a year of related work experience, and be open to learning Japanese.
The pay’s not too shabby, around 202,000 JPY, and it includes perks. If this sounds good and you meet the criteria, let’s go! Start by signing up through the link provided and fix up your Resume/CV to show off your skills. Then, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to act fast, and if you don’t hear back soon, it’s cool to ask politely.
Good luck! You’ve got this!
- Magsaysay Global Services Inc. : Facebook. (n.d.). Www.facebook.com. Retrieved November 17, 2023, from https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=707826244726503&set=a.555607509948378
- Average Salary: Carpenter Average Salary in Japan 2023 – The Complete Guide. (n.d.). Www.salaryexplorer.com. Retrieved November 17, 2023, from https://www.salaryexplorer.com/average-salary-wage-comparison-japan-carpenter-c107j166
- Salary Conversion: Google Search. (n.d.). Www.google.com. Retrieved November 17, 2023, 202,000 JPY ( equivalent to Php74,641.79)