Do you want to work in Singapore as a Nursing Aide? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. It deploys healthcare workers and other highly trained professionals who excel in their respective fields.
Their highly trained recruitment team undertakes research, development studies, and team-building seminars to strengthen the relationship and dynamics among its members, ensuring the success of the team and the company’s goals and undertakings.
Started with only five incorporators/stockholders and a handful of dedicated staff on October 27, 1999. Joint experience and knowledge of President Jessie L. Galapia and Vice president Dina P. Galapia, with a combined experience of more than 30 years in the recruitment industry, have been best exemplified in Jedegal’s sterling performance and steered the company into becoming one of the Philippines’ Top Performing Agencies based on the volume of OFWs deployed overseas. After merely twenty (20) years in business, Jedegal has now grown into a big organization with its main office located in Quezon City.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirements of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as a trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service-oriented businesses, engineering, and information technology, among others.
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable providers of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing aides, and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys an experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and the UNITED KINGDOM.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until Mar 31, 2023:
- Vacancies: 178
- Salary per month: SGD 850 (Around PHP 35,513)
- Job Description:
- Provides for activities of daily living by assisting with serving meals, feeding patients as necessary and ambulating, turning, and positioning patients; and providing fresh water and nourishment between meals.
- Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs and weight, testing urine and recording intake and output information.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate holders in Others or similar fields.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (underboard candidates are welcome)
- Graduate in a Bachelor of Science in Nursing or Midwifery (with or without a license)
- At least 6 months patient care experience: clinic, company nurse, private duty nurse, hospital settings
- Job Requirements:
- Resume with detailed job description (kindly refer to our website for the sample format of resume)
- Diploma (College)
- Transcript of Records
- Related Learning Experience with Grades
- PRC Board Certificate (if applicable)
- PRC Board Rating with breakdown (if applicable)
- Valid PRC ID License (if applicable)
- Passport valid for more than 3 years
- Gap letter (please see attached sample)
- PSA Birth Certificate
- PSA Marriage Contract (if applicable)
- 12 pcs passport-sized photos (white background, ears, and eyebrows must be clearly seen)
- Employment Certificate
- PEOS Certificate https://peos.dmw.gov.ph/
- E-Registration Services (https://onlineservices.dmw.gov.ph//OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
Principal / Employer: 2000 Recruitment PTE LTD
Principal / Employer Address: Singapore
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Ground floor & 2nd floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City, Philippines.