LV Universal Manpower Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Their Mission is to provide manpower services to thier clients using the highest standards of excellence. They aim to serve employers and applicants with respectful, competent care.
Their People are their pride. Rather than passing through volume business, their recruitment process is optimized to finding the best workers the Philippines has to offer.
Their staff is equipped with a keen understanding of our clients’ needs and hand-select only those with the right skills and character. They care for each client and work hard to ensure a smooth deployment and transition for both employer and employee.
As of June 26, 2022 LV Universal Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 16, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: BHD 150 – 230 (Php 23,323 – 35,763)
- Job Description:
- Cutting, trimming, styling, and coloring client’s hair according to their instructions, fitting and grooming hairpieces, and billing clients. should also be able to provide hairstyle suggestions and haircare advice to clients.
- Providing high-quality manicures and pedicures, which include removing old nail polish from fingernails and toenails, cleaning nails, shaping the ends of nails, pushing back cuticles, and applying new polish based on clients’ preferences
- Applying artificial nails. Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Principal / Employer: HYDRO SPA AND SALON
Principal / Employer Address: PO BOX 28618 RIFFA
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3152756 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 243-4280; +639257360948; +639153354415 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of LV Universal Manpower Services, Inc.is located at Phase 1 Block 20 Lot 15, Villa Olympia, San Vicente, San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad