FLB Overseas Employment Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
FLB has a well-trained and hardworking staff who are graduates of the top universities in the country. They are dedicated individuals whose primary task is to assist applicants in pursuing their dreams of working abroad and in making sure that clients meet their staffing objectives. FLB includes responsibility, commitment and integrity among its employees and does so with intensive training and seminars, and a working life geared to serving clients and applicants.
The FLB staff includes Human Resource. Interviewers who interview and assess applicants, Managers that are well versed in country law, culture and marketing procurement. Recruitment Assistants who facilitate and coordinate the recruitment process between the employers and the applicants, and the Administrative Staff who support and ensure the smooth flow of the application and employments process.
It has earned a respectable reputation worldwide for its timely deployment of skilled and professional personnel to jobsites. It has also received the faith and trust of thousands of Filipino overseas workers and reputable companies with good employers who have found satisfying to working at, thus not surprising that the company is now recognized all over the world and nationwide, testified by the continuous influx of applicants from many places in the Philippines and worldwide acceptance by various employers.
At the launch of 2015, is a new decade to FLB for its new management to improve more quality services, understanding culture, change of lifestyle and business practices in each country and has enabled us to introduce to place more exceptional individuals to work over the changing world and bright opportunities for everyone’s career.
Their company has operated for many decades and work for its customers anywhere in the world, to provide workers from the Philippines to address the manpower shortages. They have sent countless numbers of qualified and successful Filipino workers all over the world.
They believe that people are the best asset in any company, regardless of the business size, industries, and market share. And they assure you that we can provide the best for your staffing requirements.
As of July 05, 2022 FLB Overseas Employment Agency, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 31, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: BHD 450 (Php 65,650)
- Job Description:
- Designing, developing, and delivering quality lesson plans and curricula that adhere to national and school guidelines.
- Drawing up suitable assessments and delivering helpful feedback to students, parents, and other teachers.
- Establishing classroom, lab, and field trip rules and regulations and ensuring that all students understand what is expected of them.
- Setting up demonstrations and assisting and supervising students while they conduct experiments.
- Providing extra resources, support, and interventions for students who are struggling.
- Ensuring all permission slips are signed in a timely manner and acting as a field trip chaperone when required.
- Grading papers, updating records, and handling various administrative tasks.
- Creating an environment where students feel comfortable asking questions and voicing concerns.
- Assisting with the recruitment and training of all new teachers and providing support to student teachers.
- Participating in other school activities and regularly communicating with parents.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
Principal / Employer: AL WARABI PRIVATE SCHOOL CO. W.L.L. 82
Principal / Employer Address: Shop 3 Bldg 689 Road 3514 Blk 435 Jeblat Hibshi Kingdom of Bahrain
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3OMi7qn and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 521-2780; 664-5693 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of FLB Overseas Employment Agency, Inc. is located at U-201&301, Logic House, 1811 M. Guerrero St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad