The Philippine National Police Recruitment and Selection Service (PNP RSS) has taken the initiative to kickstart the recruitment process for fresh additions to their Police Officers’ ranks, specifically the roles of Patrolman and Patrolwoman. As the Calendar Year 2023 PNP Recruitment Program unfolds, a significant window of opportunity opens for individuals who aspire to become part of the police force and play a vital role in fortifying their nation’s security and overall welfare.
This recruitment endeavor offers more than just a job; it’s an invitation to become a guardian of your community. Through joining the police force, you can actively contribute to the safety and harmony of your country. The recruitment program’s details have been meticulously crafted to guide and empower committed candidates, outlining distinct avenues through which they can embark on a rewarding journey within the esteemed Philippine National Police. This is an opportunity to be part of something bigger, to uphold values, and to make a lasting impact on the society you serve.
To whom is the PNP RSS extending an invitation?
The PNP RSS is extending an invitation to the following applicants:
- Patrolman – College graduates with eligibility or individuals with talents in music for marching band.
- Patrolwoman – Those with Latin honors and eligibility or those with talents in music for marching bands.
What are the Requirements Needed?
The submission of folders with the specified requirements will be announced at a later date. The following documents are needed:
- PSA issued Birth Certificate of Patrolman/Patrolwoman Applicant
- PSA Issued Advisory on Marriage of PNP personnel
- PSA Issued Advisory on Marriage of Spouse
- PSA Issued Marriage Contract
- PSA Issued Birth Certificate of Dependents
- PSA Issued Certificate of Non Marriage (CENOMAR)
- Photocopy of valid ID with three (3) specimen signatures
- Affidavit of Undertaking Regarding Incontestability of Declared Birth Date
- College Diploma & Transcript of Record (TOR)
- General Weighted Average (GWA) of TOR
- Good Moral Character (from the last attended school)
- Eligibility (NAPOLCOM/CSC/PRC/PD No. 907)
- Report of Rating
- PRC shall also attach the authenticated PRC License
- National Police Clearance
- Barangay Clearance
- Mayor / ADHOC Committee Recommendation
- Prosecutor/Fiscal Clearance
- MTC Clearance
- RTC Clearance
- NBI Clearance
- 1pc Colored whole body picture
- 1 pc Bust-size picture
- 2 pcs 2×2 colored pictures with name tag
What are the Qualifications?
These are the basic qualifications set by Republic Act (RA) No. 6975, as amended by RA 8551:
- A citizen of the Philippines;
- A person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP;
- Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
- Eligible (Any of the following):
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must be at least one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-two centimeters (1.52m);
- Must weigh no more or less than 5 kilograms from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex; and
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age.
How to Apply
Interested applicants who are willing to be assigned to any PNP Unit are instructed to complete their registration using the provided Google Form links:
For FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY
FOR MALE APPLICANTS ONLY
Observations have been made that applicants who used the Google Forms for registration have not provided their respective Academic Achievement/Board Exam Performance details.
In light of this, it is requested that the NEW Google Form be completed until August 15, 2023 ONLY. During this period, applicants are asked to indicate their appropriate Academic Achievement/Board Exam Performance category:
- Board Topnotchers (Top 1 to 20 ONLY) with PRC certificate;
- Latin Honors (Summa Cum Laude, Magna Cum Laude, and Cum Laude);
- Eligibility with +5 points higher than the passing rate,
- Graduates with Academic Recognition and Eligibility (Deans Lister) with school certificate of recognition, and
- College graduates with eligibility ONLY (PRC, CSC, and NAPOLCOM).
The purpose of the Google Form is to establish pool of eligible applicants. No follow up of application folder and wait for the issuance of QR Code.
What is the initial rank, monthly pay, and benefits for successful candidates?
Candidates who meet the requirements will be selected and appointed to the starting position of Police Patrolman/Patrolwoman. This role offers a monthly base salary of Php 29,668.00 along with additional mandatory allowances and benefits.
What is a Waiver Program appointment, and what are the conditions for age, height, and indigenous group waivers?
Appointment under a Waiver Program involves certain exceptions to the standard criteria. These exceptions are as follows:
- Waiving Criteria: The age, height, and weight criteria for initial PNP appointment can be waived when the number of qualified applicants is below the approved national/regional quota.
- Indigenous Group Waiver: The NAPOLCOM en banc has the authority to grant a height waiver to an indigenous group member within the region, as certified by the National Commission on Indigenous People (NCIP) or Office on Muslim Affairs (OMA).
- Age Waiver: An age requirement waiver may be granted if the applicant is between 20 and 35 years old.
- Height Waiver: A height requirement waiver can be given to male applicants measuring 1.57 m and female applicants measuring 1.52 m. Lower height requirements may apply to indigenous group applicants certified by the NCIP.
What documents are needed to apply for waivers?
- Civil Service Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility
- Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Certificate of Trainings/Special Skills
- Annual recruitment quota (from PNP)
- Worksheet of Final Deliberation
- Affidavit that no more qualified candidates exist for the quota
- Justification/Board Resolution recommending waiver
- NCIP certificate (for height waiver applicants only)
Please note that the waiver application must be endorsed by the Director/Regional Director to the Directorate for Personnel and Records Management for processing.
What factors are taken into account for granting waivers?
- Outstanding accomplishments or possession of special skills in law enforcement, police work, martial arts, marksmanship and similar skills;
- Special talents in the field of sports, music and others; and Extensive experience or training in training in forensic science and other technical services.
How can inquiries and clarifications be addressed?
For questions and clarifications, please reach out to the PNP Recruitment Official Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/pnprss/. You can also contact them at 02 8723-0401 local 4211 and 0917-1126-440, or email them at email@example.com.
If you’re passionate about making a difference and ready to face challenges, this is your chance. The PNP calls for the fearless and compassionate, offering a path dedicated to protecting our communities and upholding justice.
Answer the call, as this journey will test your skills and shape you into a pillar of strength. Joining the PNP means forming strong bonds, overcoming challenges, and contributing to a safer future. Seize this unique opportunity. Be a force for good, challenge norms, and be a leader of integrity.
Step up and be part of a legacy that transforms lives and shapes society.
DISCLAIMER: This website provides job information only and is not responsible for recruitment or application processes. No fees are required for accessing job details or applying through this platform. Use caution and diligence when dealing with potential employers. (Read full)