Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment. An Overseas Recruitment Agency who is licensed to process applicants to work abroad.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas. Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and over 50 other countries worldwide.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is particularly proud of its reputation for integrity, efficiency and professionalism. OMANFIL is one of the very few agencies in the Philippines that follow strictly ALL of the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) including the fees imposed on its recruits. OMANFIL charges recruits only the POEA approved local fees.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation emphasizes the comprehensive screening and training of its recruits thereby assuring its clients that OMANFIL recruits are the best qualified, best trained and most experienced staff available in the Philippines. OMANFIL also emphasizes and adheres to the importance of on-time deployment guaranteeing that workers are deployed as per the agreed timetable with its clients.
Their pool of manpower ranges from professionals such as engineers, medical practitioners, nurses, teachers, and industrial technicians, to general workers such as hotel staff, factory workers, and construction workers among others. Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation, our business management strategy is simple. Through their utilization of the ISO guidelines, this aims at embedding strong awareness of quality in their organizational culture to benefit everyone in business with them.
In every undertaking they do, quality project delivery has been put at the forefront. With the recent introduction of ISO 9001:2008 guidelines into their teams’ training systems, we are more confident than ever in our capacity to improve further our services to our clientele. We believe no amount of quality certificates can ever replace their management’s commitment to quality delivery of our business and this has been the key to our company’s growth over the years.
OMANFIL is a company with long standing tradition of personal and effective client service. We establish close ties to our clients to help understand their manpower needs; and the different ways in which we can improve their human resources. The effectiveness of such partnerships has been manifested in numerous recognitions by the Philippine governments and the testimony of many clients across many countries.
Registered nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their families. RNs usually complete a four year post-secondary university nursing program to become a generalist registered nurse. The program contains theory and clinical instruction in medical and surgical nursing.
Registered Nurse in Canada
- Vacancies: 300
- Salary per month: CAD 6,140.00 – 6,142.00 per month (Around Php 264,039.68- 264,204.12)
- Deadline: January 12, 2023
- Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians
- Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plan for patients
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Academic IELTS or CELBAN passer or willing to take English test requirement as soon as possible
- NCLEX passer is a plus but not required
- Online Bridging – There will be a prerequisite to complete six (6) months of online course work (minimum of 20 hours/week) to meet the licensing requirements before leaving for Canada.
- Online Bridging is free
- Successful applicants will be nominated for Permanent Residency with the opportunity to bring their family
- Language exam preparation provided for selected applicants
- Costs of language test and associated licensing fees will be covered for selected applicants 7-9 months of additional training provided
- Settlement supports provided
Principal/Employer: Saskatchewan Health Authority
Principal/Employer Address: Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3174237 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8211650-55; 8222141-45; 0999-9935130; 0917-8651505 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is located at Rodeo Bldg., 802 Km. 18 West Service Road South Super Hiway, Paranaque City, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad PH