Bison Management Corporation is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a licensed, privately-owned recruitment and placement company based in Manila, Philippines. Since 1983, BMC has successfully deployed many highly-qualified Filipino professionals, skilled workers, and non-skilled workforce throughout the world – in neighboring Asian countries, the Middle East, Europe, the USA, and its territories.
Confidence in the versatility and industry of the Filipinos and the desire to uplift the lives of their families are the very foundations of their organization. Their quality assurance is borne by their appreciation of the importance of a systematic program of selection and placement of human resources allowing them to get down to the vital details of their clients’ manpower demands and letting them customize their services to each of the client’s needs.
With more than twenty years of innovative management, unwavering faith in the people, a deep sense of integrity, and solid dedication to excellence, Bison is even more committed to delivering world-class productivity and quality service to its clients.
Bison Management Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until January 14, 2023:
Senior STEAM Teacher
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: CNY 6,900 – 7,000 ( Php 54,679 – 55,476 )
- Job Description:
- Proven work experience as a Science Teacher, Teacher, or a similar role in the Education department.
- Demonstrate excellent classroom management abilities.
- Preparing materials for class, including textbooks, handouts, charts, and mode
- Identifying student learning needs and working with parents to create individualized education plans for students who are struggling
- Developing creative methods of teaching that keep students engaged in the learning process.
- Ensure compliance of teaching objectives to state law, administrative regulations and procedures.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelors / College Degree holder in Education / Teaching / Training or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: SHANGHAI RUICHUN INDUSTRY CO LTD.
Principal / Employer Address: Floor 1-2, No. 2-3, Line 621 Weiye Road, Minhang District, Shanghai, The People’s Republic Of China
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3174739 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8964667; 758-1159 to 64 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Bison Management Corporation is located at BMH Centre, 3963 Yague St. Barangay Sta. Cruz Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad