Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.

Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc., a licensed recruitment company is one of the Philippines’ most experienced and best providers of staffing services worldwide. They are recognized by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) for their reputation in creating quality employment opportunities for highly qualified Filipinos.

Having lived by the highest level of integrity and social responsibility for over two decades, Uniplan Overseas Employment, Inc. has grown into an institution in the industry of labor and overseas employment. Their solid commitment to become the global leader in manpower sourcing and deployment has consistently placed them in DOLE/POEA’s list of recruitment agencies in “Good Standing”. Moreover, the numerous competence, performance and accomplishment citations that they have been awarded with are testaments to their dedication in meeting the needs of both of their candidates and clients.

This role is ideal for you if you have the ability to work on your own initiative and prioritise workload, good listening and communication skills, display the ability to understand and follow policies and procedures as well as good writing skills to fill in care plans. Care workers can work in a care home, in people’s own homes or in the community.  They work with lots of different people including adults with learning disabilities, physical disabilities, substance misuse issues mental health conditions and older people. Certified Care Worker is a national qualification established by the Japanese government in anticipation of the coming aged society. It provides proof that one is an advanced professional who is qualified to provide general living support for elderly people and people with disabilities.

The induction will include necessary training such as health and safety, first aid and moving and handling. Additional specific training such as autism awareness, communication skills or working with people with dementia may be offered. The employer might ask that you have qualifications showing good English and number skills such as GCSE in English and math. A social care qualification may be beneficial in Health and Social Care, but you can complete these once you’re hired. It might be useful to have experience working in a similar role or with vulnerable adults. You could gain this experience through a work placement, from your personal life, through volunteering or as part of a traineeship or apprenticeship.

Care work is a sub-category of work that includes all tasks that directly involve care processes done in service of others. It is often differentiated from other forms of work because it is considered to be intrinsically motivated. Primarily, a care worker’s responsibilities involve physical care and support for the resident’s emotional wellbeing. Daily responsibilities can include is helping a care home resident get dressed, wash and eat and providing company: chatting and sharing news.

When in this role you could do a vocational qualification or a continuing professional development qualification such as dementia, end of life or autism care. The employer might pay for you to do these qualifications via Workforce Development Fund, or could apply for an Advanced Learner Loan to pay for them yourself. Other similar roles might include a support worker, shared lives career and personal assistant. Support workers that provide advice about housing, learning life skills such as cooking or budgeting and providing emotional support and befriending. Shared lives careers welcome vulnerable people into their own home or stay with individuals in their own home and care for them there. This could be on a long or short term basis – you might offer weekend respite care or provide support during the day or night. Personal assistants tend to employed directly by an individual who decides what they want you to help them with. You could be asked to help them get ready on a morning, go to work or University, do household tasks such as cleaning and cooking, do social activities and attend appointments. 

Hiring Care Worker in Japan

  • Vacancies: 30
  • Salary per month: JPY 200,400.00 (Around Php 81,076)
  • Deadline: January 17, 2023

Job Description

  • They are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients.
  • The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
  • To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
  • Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
  • Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
  • Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.


  • A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
  • Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Nursing or similar fields.
  • With pro-metric exam caregiver and at least N4

Principal/Employer: SOCIAL WELFARE CORP

Principal/Employer Address: 50

Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.


For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.

How to Apply:

For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3175039 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.

For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4118972; 9118548; 09175588832; 09175588834 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Uniplan Overseas Employment Inc. is located at Ground Floor & Second Floor, No.302 J.P. Rizal St., Quezon City, Philippines.

Source: Work Abroad PH