Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Founded on August 2, 1996, is a duly licensed recruitment agency approved by the government of the Philippines. They do work very closely with hundreds of Manpower Exporters in catering to the continuously mounting global demands for quality labor. The labor they deploy has contributed to filling this demand and affects various Overseas Projects and Development Programs.
They have an extensive pool of workers ready to meet the demands of a steady stream of overseas job availability and requirements presented by the company’s vast and diversified clientele.
They have a young and dynamic workforce which is managed by expert professionals who are well versed in the field of Manpower Supply, together with consultants and other entities that play important roles in the business.
Through their representative offices overseas, they have the capability of recruiting experienced, on-the-job Overseas Filipino Workers, who are about to complete their contracts at their job locations.
As a labor exporter, they select only those that are physically and mentally fit to be competent in the jobs that are potentially waiting for them. Extensive orientations are also carried out on our workers, at the same time we see to it that their papers are properly documented while they await their final deployments to their destinations overseas.
As of August 18, 2022 Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 9, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 2,000 – 2,200 (Php 29,452 – 32,397)
- Job Description:
- Maintaining tools and workspaces.Cutting, shaping and dressing materials.
- Lifting, carrying and placing prepared blocks.
- Reading and following technical drawings.
- Training apprentices.
- Mixing cement and mortar.
- Restoring old and worn masonry.
- Ensuring that surfaces are well-prepared before beginning a job
- Supervising the fabrication; maintaining, altering, and repairing of walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, sink counters, bathroom showers, and other related structures or surfaces
- Carrying out the estimation of materials and labor
- Operating equipment such as a forklift, dump truck, and flatbed
- Reading blueprints and drawings to accurately calculate materials needed
- Making sure all expansion joints are filled with appropriate caulking materials
- Ensuring that surfaces are cleaned and polished with the necessary hand or power tools
- Laying out patterns, forms, or foundations following plans
- Maintaining a neat and tidy work area after completing a job
- Staying up to date with all safety procedures and regulations, and following them rigorously.
- Prepares surfaces prior to beginning work.
- Fabricates, alters, repairs, and maintains walls, sidewalks, street curbs, floors, bathroom showers, sink counters, partitions, manholes, and other related structures or surfaces.
- Lays blocks or bricks following blueprints, plans, or drawings.
- Determines work requirements and sequence of masonry/tile assignments through review of work orders, plans, or drawings.
- Lays out work using chalk lines, plumb bobs, tapes, squares, and levels.
- Mixes cement using hoes, cement-mixing equipment, and/or hand tools.
- Cuts or breaks bricks and concrete using hammers, powered abrasive saws, paving breakers, drills, and/or hand tools.
- Molds expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Operates equipment, such as forklift, dump truck, and flatbed.
- Estimates materials and labor.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position
- Male Applicants are preferred for this role
Principal / Employer: Malekat
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3bOez8W and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5266504; 5265928; 5361743; 09291138357; 09956440600; 933-318-9669 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Alhabeshi International Services, Inc. is located at Room 700-702 L & S Building 1414 Roxas Blvd. Ermita, Manila
Source: Work Abroad