PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a duly accredited manpower recruitment agency. PSI is an institution dedicated to the just and responsible placement of manpower resources. It was established in response to the global demands for highly skilled, employment -ready, and reliable Filipino workforce. They aim to provide their clients a fast delivery of manpower resources and meet their specified job order requirements. They are part of Primary Group of Builders, an agglomeration of complementary enterprises engaged in the industries of mining, shipping, ready mix concrete production, construction, industrial and commercial management, real estate development, education, energy, healthcare, food , and hospitality.
They hope to establish long-term partnerships by providing the clients with the right candidates who add value to their company. They work closely with their local and international government agencies to ensure compliance to the legal documentation requirements of their workers. Their personalized approach also extends in their dealings with the clients by customizing the necessary skills training program to ensure competence on the job.
PSI has partnered with Primary Structures Educational Foundation Inc (PSEFI) – SKILLS, a non-stock, non-profit foundation, in the training and assessment of skilled workers to be deployed. PSEFI is a TESDA accredited Training and Assessment Center , the Philippine government’s vocational and technical training arm . The foundation is also accredited by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB ) as a CWB Testing Center and have already completed 3 batches of CWB Welding Training Program.
It is deemed as the launching pad of the workers’ ultimate dream of achieving success as the company opens its doors for their possible employment in countries across the Middle East , Asia , North America and Russia, and beyond. We offer a personalized approach in the hiring, pooling, and selection of our manpower resources by doing personal interviews with our candidates. Primary Skills, Inc has established vital linkages and global support networks to help safeguard the interst, welfare, and development of the workers, .
As of August 18, 2022 PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 8, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: AED 1,500 – 1,800 (Php 22,679 – 27,215)
- Job Description:
- Pre-sort and separate linen by classification and transfer by lifting, carrying or transporting to work stations.
- Empty the laundry chute. load off-site customer laundry onto belt and prepare loads for washer.
- Run folding equipment to fold mats, blankets, towels, bedspreads, etc.
- Separate out laundry requiring mending or special stain removal.
- Clean empty hampers.
- Remove items from washers or dry-cleaning machines, or direct other workers to do so.
- Sort and count articles removed from dryers, and fold, wrap, or hang them.
- Examine and sort into lots articles to be cleaned, according to color, fabric, dirt content, and cleaning technique required.
- Load articles into washers or dry-cleaning machines, or direct other workers to perform loading.
- Operate extractors and driers, or direct their operation.
- Clean machine filters, and lubricate equipment.
- Receive and mark articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers or names, using hand or machine markers.
- Inspect soiled articles to determine sources of stains, to locate color imperfections, and to identify items requiring special treatment.
- Sprinkle chemical solvents over stains, and pat areas with brushes or sponges to remove stains.
- Iron or press articles, fabrics, and furs, using hand irons or pressing machines.
- Hang curtains, drapes, blankets, pants, and other garments on stretch frames to dry.
- Determine spotting procedures and proper solvents, based on fabric and stain types.
- Spread soiled articles on work tables, and position stained portions over vacuum heads or on marble slabs.
- Immerse articles in bleaching baths to strip colors.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Others or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: MILLENNIUM AL RAWDAH HOTEL
Principal / Employer Address: Abu Dhabi City
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3SAfmuy and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 2601884 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is located at U2 GF East Aurora Tower 3, Pres Quirino, Kasambagan, Cebu, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad