PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a duly accredited manpower recruitment agency. PSI is an institution dedicated to the just and responsible placement of manpower resources. It was established in response to the global demands for highly skilled, employment -ready, and reliable Filipino workforce. They aim to provide their clients a fast delivery of manpower resources and meet their specified job order requirements. They are part of Primary Group of Builders, an agglomeration of complementary enterprises engaged in the industries of mining, shipping, ready mix concrete production, construction, industrial and commercial management, real estate development, education, energy, healthcare, food , and hospitality.
They hope to establish long-term partnerships by providing the clients with the right candidates who add value to their company. They work closely with their local and international government agencies to ensure compliance to the legal documentation requirements of their workers. Their personalized approach also extends in their dealings with the clients by customizing the necessary skills training program to ensure competence on the job.
PSI has partnered with Primary Structures Educational Foundation Inc (PSEFI) – SKILLS, a non-stock, non-profit foundation, in the training and assessment of skilled workers to be deployed. PSEFI is a TESDA accredited Training and Assessment Center , the Philippine government’s vocational and technical training arm . The foundation is also accredited by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB ) as a CWB Testing Center and have already completed 3 batches of CWB Welding Training Program.
It is deemed as the launching pad of the workers’ ultimate dream of achieving success as the company opens its doors for their possible employment in countries across the Middle East , Asia , North America and Russia, and beyond. We offer a personalized approach in the hiring, pooling, and selection of our manpower resources by doing personal interviews with our candidates. Primary Skills, Inc has established vital linkages and global support networks to help safeguard the interst, welfare, and development of the workers, .
As of August 17, 2022 PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 8, 2022:
Food and Beverage Manager
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: AED 2,000 – 2,300 (Php 30,203 – 34,734)
- Job Description:
- Designing delicious and attractive menus and continuously making improvements.
- Forecasting, planning, sourcing, and ordering food supplies for the kitchen, as well as beverages to stock the bar and fridges.
- Building positive relationships with food and beverage vendors.
- Adhering to the food and beverage budget.
- Managing daily food and beverage operations.
- Following food and safety regulations.
- Maintaining positive customer relationships, processing complaints, and responding to customer needs.
- Assisting with marketing events.
- Creating and enforcing restaurant policies, targets, and KPIs.
- Hiring, training, and managing food and beverage staff.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Hospitality/Tourism Management or similar fields.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: MILLENNIUM AL RAWDAH HOTEL
Principal / Employer Address: Abu Dhabi City
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3QzjWr5 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 2601884 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of PSC Primary Skills, Inc. is located at U2 GF East Aurora Tower 3, Pres Quirino, Kasambagan, Cebu, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad