Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
They are solely dedicated to reliably sourcing and supplying needed non-skilled, skilled, technical and professional manpower worldwide. The Headquarter is strategically located in the Commercial Business District in the City of Makati. Through a course of planned growth, BBL will be expanding its operations in the Middle East, Europe and Asia for its global market.
They pursue a policy of sourcing directly the required manpower and working closely with its Client; thus, solidifying the relationship and adding portfolio of long term business relationship
This agency is the latest company of its officers who have a combined cumulative experience of over 30 years in the recruitment and placement industry; a TEAM of practicing lawyer, an engineer and business administration specialist back by highly professional staff will make BBL continue to earn its reputation in the global market.
They provide manpower to its customer base consisting of ultimate Clientele, pursuing the same philosophy of getting the same services. We are currently providing skilled and technical manpower requirement for U.S. based construction companies in U.S. Trust territories, the Middle East and Asia.
Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until February 07, 2023:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: BHD 250 – 300 (Php 36,734 – 44,081)
- Job Description:
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To ensure minimum kitchen wastage.
- To ensure knowledge of the product is maintained and communicated to all relevant
- To be responsible for completing your mis en place
- To learn and record skills and recipes from other members of the department
- To report any maintenance issues to the Head Chef immediately.
- To comply with all Goodwood policies and procedures to ensure that all statutory regulations
- are observed.
- To liaise with the Head Chef/Sous Chef and implement new menu/dishes/systems where
- To ensure all statutory regulations are adhered to, such as food hygiene policies
- To be flexible and willing to help the restaurant kitchen at busy times if required
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Al Ghalia Will
Principal / Employer Address: Po Box. 54123 Adliya Kingdom of Bahrain
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3182115 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8323212; 7289211; 09295469607; 09097952369; (02)-8-5247809 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Building Better Lives Manpower Services International, Inc. is located at Mezzanine Floor, 779 Filben Bldg., J.P. Rizal St., Poblacion, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad