Do you want to work in Singapore as a Pharmacy Technician? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Service On Line Corp. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POLA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Service On Line Corp. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until February 02, 2023;
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: SGD 2,670 ( Php 111,207 )
- Job Description:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- minimum 2 year relevant working experience in a hospital.
- Good English communication skills ( both oral and written )
- They locate, dispense, pack, and label a prescribed medication for a patient that is then reviewed for accuracy by a pharmacist before dispensed to the patient.
- They might also help pharmacists with administrative tasks such as processing insurance claims, tracking inventory, and filing paperwork.
- Pharmacy technicians work with doctors, nurses, and pharmacists. They perform a wide range of tasks within the pharmacy.
- Preparing new prescription and refill requests for patients.
- Dispensing medication to patients per the prescription, or provider’s orders.
- Packing and labeling a prescribed medication
- Processing insurance claims
- Tracking inventory
- Preparing compounded medications using sterile and non-sterile processes
- Filling automated dispensing machines
- Repackaging of bulk medications
- They also assemble medicines for prescriptions and provide information about medications.
- They work in a hospital pharmacy or retail pharmacy under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
- Accepting written prescriptions or refill requests from patients and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Recording medical histories while maintaining confidentiality and compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Delivering quality customer service to patients, responding to inquiries, questions, or requests, and referring them to the pharmacist for medical information.
- Verifying the accuracy of patient information.
- Counting prescription medication, filling prescriptions, and typing and attaching medication labels.
- Performing inventory audits and purchasing supplies and medication.
- Process patient insurance.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License ( Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam ) holder.
- Candidates should have experience in a hospital.
Principal/Employer: Woodland Health National Healthcare Group
Principal/Employer Address: Yishun Central Singapore
Placement Fee: This Job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181462 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-355-2009 or submit your application via email: email@example.com so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Service On Line Corp is located at Room 412 & 413, 4/F, Trinity Bldg., 636 T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH