ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: LET September 2021, Teachers Board Licensure Exams
MANILA, Philippines – The list of room assignments for the September 2021 Licensure Licensure Exam for Teachers, often known as LET, LEPT, or BLEPT, will be released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) weeks before the exams.
The teachers licensing examinations for September 2021 were originally set for March 2020, but were rescheduled because to the COVID-19 epidemic, which caused various travel restrictions. Due to the enormous number of examinees, it has been relocated and divided into four batches in 2021-2022. September 2021, January 2022, March 2022, and June 2022 will now be the dates.
PRC testing facilities in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Marinduque, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga, and Kidapawan will conduct the LET in September 2021.
Glenda S. Arquiza, the Board of Professional Teachers’ Chairman, is joined by Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
July 13, 2021: PRC releases the final list of licensure examinees in the LET September 2021 (First batch).
Here is the list of LET September 2021 Examinees (Batch 1)
“Examinees are reminded that the lists are final and requests for transfers or postponement will no longer be entertained.” Those who did not make the first cut will be placed in the second, third, and fourth batches, accordingly. If you have any questions, PRC suggests calling this number: +639751136621.
According to the most recent statement, there will be 4,998 examinees in the September 2021 LET (First batch). The following is a breakdown for first-timers:
2,153 – Elementary
19 Agriculture and Fishery Arts
210 Biological Sciences
67 Physical Sciences
620 Social Studies
307 Technology and Livelihood Education
88 Values Education
June 23, 2021: PRC Region 1, Rosales has released the list of applicants for the September 2021 LET. However, this is not the official room assignments yet.
June 2021: PRC Baguio releases the list of PRC-CAR qualified applicants for the September 2021 LET.
Room Assignments for September 2021 LET
Examinees are encouraged to double-check their room assignments using the links below or the notices and announcements available on the PRC’s official website. The following are the room assignments for the LET in September 2021. (First batch):
- National Capital Region/ Manila: Elementary & Secondary (Final list of examinees/ not the official room assignments yet)
- Baguio: Elementary & Secondary (Final list of examinees/ not the official room assignments yet)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Oriental Mindoro
- Rosales (Final list of examinees/ not the official room assignments yet)
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of LET?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- Examinees shall be well-groomed, with hair properly clipped and/or pony tailed.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators regardless of model or unit (except for examinees with Mathematics major)
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
On the use of calculator
- Examinees for the secondary level with major in Mathematics are allowed to use calculators. However, the calculator must only include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy functions.
- One (1) calculator will be allowed inside the examination room per examinee which will also be thoroughly inspected by the examination personnel.
Board exams during the COVID-19 pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
- PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.
2021 Teachers Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule for 2021 LET/ Teachers board exams for the previously postponed LET due to the pandemic.
- 1st Batch September 26, 2021
- 2nd Batch January 30, 2022
- 3rd Batch March 27, 2022
- 4th Batch June 26, 2022
The application for the LET 2021 is closed. Meanwhile, the LET application for the year 2022 is yet to be announced by PRC.
- PRC Memorandum No. 68 series of 2020 issued on November 6, 2020 entitled “Updated standard guidelines on the strict health protocols to observe in the conduct of licensure examinations during the covid-19 pandemic.
- Program for teachers licensure exams for 2021 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts: