Luxury and JP International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Industries around the globe is incessantly growing, however, manpower sector is having a difficult time filling in all the job positions available. Because of this setback, a group of high caliber professionals has taken the opportunity to give life to Luxury and JP International Corporation, a licensed recruitment agency that help Foreign Employers give solution to their manpower shortage and at the same time assist Filipino people acquire a well-established job abroad.
It is duly registered with the Department of Trade and Industry and accredited with Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and has been issued with the license number POEA LIC.NO: 138-LB-080615-R.
It is a firm that is primarily designed to help professional, skilled and non-skilled Filipino workers to fulfill their dreams – to acquire a stable and high-earning job abroad. In the same way, they assist Foreign Employers in Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi, UAE, Oman, Cyprus, Taiwan, Japan, Malaysia, Kuwait and other neighbor Asian countries in solving their manpower shortage. They cater to various industries such as Administrative, Production, Sales / Marketing, Technical / Engineering, Medical, Household Workers.
With the superb quality of services they provide with their Foreign Clients and their Filipino Applicants, Luxury and JP International Corporation has been included in the list of prestigious and most reputable recruitment agencies in the Philippines. They have maintained an unsoiled name for almost a decade now. For this reason, job orders of Foreign Employers are assiduously pouring in and likewise, they have a great number of active applicants in different specializations.
As of August 14, 2022 Luxury and JP International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 3, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 2,200 – 2,500 (Php 32,647 – 37,009)
- Job Description:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required by the business
- Prepare, clean and organize ingredients for use in the kitchen
- Come up with recipe ideas from scratch
- Plan the menu of desserts and pastry to complement savory items
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and sanitized at all times
- Oversee a team of junior pastry cooks and other staff members as necessary
- Maintain up to date knowledge about pastry arts and ingredients
- Carry out administrative duties to maintain an efficient workspace
- Manages all day-to-day operations of the pastry and bakery section of the kitchen.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: Aldar Alraedah Company (Republic Coffee Bar & Bakery)
Principal / Employer Address: Riyadh
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3bwFi9Z and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 516-6820; 498-1015; 09175681044; 09999954390 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Luxury and JP International Corporation is located at 2F, D&E Bldg., 1482 Leon Guinto cor. Escoda St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad