Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a registered company with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), licensed by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) through the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and permitted by the City Government of Manila to engage in the recruitment of qualified Filipinos for overseas employment.
Their Corporation was established by topnotched managers from various agencies with over 20 years of recruitment experience in the Philippines. Their combined expertise in the recruitment industry makes the company a world-class agency which can withstand the challenges posed by the new millennium.
They envision themselves to be a recruitment Corporation characterized by efficient management, well-driven and productive personnel playing a major role in the overseas employment industry. It is always equipped in providing Professional, Responsible, Industrious, Dependable and Ethical Service to all our Clients: Skilled Workers and Household Service Workers.
Ranked No. 1 in terms of deployment among the top 200 recruitment agencies in the Philippines. It has 10 branches strategically located within the country. Equipped technically and run by competent managers and staff.
They also conduct provincial recruitment and hold Job Fairs in different cities and municipalities to supplement their personal contacts in more than 1,500 municipalities all over the Philippines through the Public Employment Service Office (PESO).
Lastly, it ensures that every Overseas Filipino Worker will be given a reputable, safe and healthy living environment where they can render their quality service in the country of their destination and to assure that their equal rights and protection will be properly monitored and observed in the Foreign Country.
As of August 5, 2022, Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications until September 2, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: JPY 130,555 – 163,407 (Php 54,349 – 68,006)
- Job Description:
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Do the client’s shopping or accompany them when they shop
- Perform light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own
- Be a pleasant and supportive companion
- Report any unusual incidents
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- Interpersonal skills, including exceptional patience and listening skills
- The ability to provide care across a variety of settings, including group homes and day service programs
- Keeping proper care records and reporting changes to nursing team
- Encouraging socialization and participation in community activities
- Following patient care plan
- Communicating with families, co-workers and supervisors regarding care
- Address client needs with respect and attention to safety
- Actively engage clients through conversation and companionship
- Engage with clients in a manner that promotes their independence and maintains their dignity
- Help with meal preparation, planning, and grocery shopping
- Perform light housekeeping duties
- Help clients with physical therapy exercises
- Report any unusual incidents or behavior
- Administer medications as outlined
- Maintain a safe environment for clients
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate holder in Others; Personal Services & Building/Ground Services or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: Setouchi Tech Cooperative Association
Principal / Employer Address: 79-1 Era Ekiya Cho Fukuyama City Hiroshima Prefecture Japan 720 1141
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3byMRwQ and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 4009441; 09173416727 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Non-Stop Overseas Employment Corporation is located at 1712 A. Mabini cor. Alonzo St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad