Camox Philippines, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is the leading land-based manpower recruitment service provider in the Philippines as early as 1993 relentlessly offering career opportunities to hard-working Filipino workers.
With over 25 years of customer-centric service, Camox Philippines, Inc. has gained trust and established credibility in the local executive search and overseas employment industry geared with vital licenses and permits to undertake recruitment activities in accordance with the law of each concerned country.
Traditionally a bellwether in the Hospitality and Mining Projects industry, Camox has aggressively expanded during the past 4 years in the Nursing and Medical Healthcare industry with the Mission to become the No. 1 nursing agency in the Philippines by 2020.
It aims to give full satisfaction and complete peace of mind to their clients. To attain such, they extend the following:
Assists clients in obtaining accreditation requirements with concerned Philippine offices like POEA;Recruitment, Payroll Handling, Labor/Payroll Management at the work site; and taking full responsibilities of an employer at the country of employment, as well as where the POEA and/or Philippine Labour Law are concerned.
As of August 10, 2022 Camox Philippines, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 25, 2022:
- Vacancies: 15
- Salary per month: SAR 1,800 – 1,900 (Php 26,539 – 28,014)
- Job Description:
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Redeem stamps and coupons
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
- Bag, box or gift-wrap packages
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- Process sales transactions
- Calculate the cost of products or services
- Accept payments
- Calculate and return change when required by the payment method
- Maintain adequate change denominations in the cash drawer and request additional change
- Answer customer questions about products or services
- Reconcile cash drawers and sales receipts
- Report issues with equipment
- Work as a team to meet store sales goals
- Handle customer complains
- Process layaways, returns and exchanges
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout area
- Assist in stocking and rotating merchandise
- Scan and bag items accurately and efficiently
- Stay up to date on merchandise promotions, advertisements and product information
- Greet and acknowledge each customer
- Provide answers to product and payment-related queries
- Resolve customer complaints
- Refer customers to the right person to answer queries and deal with any problems
- Accurately process sales using cash registers, scanners or equipment
- Provided to obtain total purchase amount
- Accept cash, checks and bankcards for payment
- Process payments according to company procedure
- Provide change for cash payments
- Issue receipts for payments received
- Accurately calculate discounts and special offers
- Stay up to date on all promotions and special offers
- Issue refunds and credits
- Process returns and exchanges
- Redeem food stamps and coupons
- Ensure sufficient change is available
- Balance sales and receipts according to company procedure
- Maintain accurate records of transactions
- Bag, box and wrap merchandise
- May be required to assist in other areas such as shelf stocking, product display, pricing and clean-up
- Maintain a neat, tidy and orderly work area
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: MDAR Food Company Ltd.
Principal / Employer Address: Saudi Arabia Alkhobar
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3cNy95a and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Camox Philippines, Inc. is located at Suite 3A EP Hernandez Building, 1646 Evangelista St. Cor. Belarmino St., Bangkal, Makati City, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad