Landbase Human Resources Company is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a company that has established an enviable record of success and achievement in the highly competitive recruitment industry. It started its operations after it obtained its license on January 24, 2000.
Organized as a manpower-recruiting firm, it aims to place qualified Filipino professionals and skilled workers to fill up the manpower needs of overseas countries. While it appears relatively young, its founders and officers have 21 years of experience in the field of manpower placements.
The key to our continuing success is an operational philosophy dedicated to providing their clients with a recruitment service for permanent or contractual staff that extends well beyond the mere process of finding suitable candidates for vacant positions. Instead, we offer a highly individual and specialized service that is characterized by professionalism, accountability and unremitting focus on results. Every staff is meticulously screened to ensure they acquire the necessary skills and qualifications supported by the training program prescribed, ultimately a rigid medical examination to keep them emotionally, psychologically and physically fit.
Their business is complex but their mission is simple. They seek to give their clients a unique competitive advantage by handling their recruitment in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner. They take pride in their capacity to find the right people with the right skills at the right time. In summary, we are a recruitment service that gets results.
As of July 21, 2022 Landbase Human Resources Company is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 7, 2022:
- Vacancies: 45
- Salary per month: SAR 1,900 – 2,250 (Php 28,486 – 33,733)
- Job Description:
- Diagnoses, services and repairs various systems that are found on pieces of heavy equipment such as mechanical and electronic controls, air brake systems, transmissions, high voltage generators, and pneumatic systems;
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctions in the equipment;
- Fabricates, modifies and installs special equipment or replacement parts;
- Performs routine maintenance checks and adjustments on fluid levels, hoses, belts, brakes, tires and clutches;
- Changes filters and oil, and lubricate vehicles and motor driven equipment;
- Diagnoses problems, disassembles units, repairs or replaces parts, and reassembles units;
- Overhauls engines, replaces engines, and rebuilds components;
- Tunes gas and diesel engines; services valves; fuels filters and turbo chargers; and pressure checks fuel filters; and
- Prepares work orders and cost material estimates.
- Driving to the job site.
- Inspecting trucks, cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment for proper performance.
- Diagnosing faults using computerized testing equipment.
- Adjusting equipment and replacing faulty parts.
- Repairing damaged equipment parts.
- Cleaning, lubricating, and conducting routine services on heavy-duty vehicles.
- Cleaning and servicing of machine attachments like winches, blades, and side booms.
- Performing major repair work when necessary.
- Consulting with other mechanics on smaller jobs.
- Reporting damaged or faulty equipment to management.
- Check bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction, agricultural, logging and mining equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- No minimum educational attainment is required for this position.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: ARABIAN CONSOLIDATED TRADING COMPANY
Principal / Employer Address: PO BOX. NO. 11506 TAREEQ 124, JUBAIL INDUSTRIAL CITY
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3nWEcXs and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 9945481; 9256497; 5211714; 09178782005 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Landbase Human Resources Company is located at Rms 303-304 Taft Office Center, 1986 Taft Avenue, Pasay, City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad