7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a corporation born on 28 November 1979. Successful and powerful business is established with many partnerships: the company, its manpower resources, the clients, and suppliers. From these partnerships come the manpower and strength of an organization like 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc.
Our company has one common goal in mind: to provide employment opportunities to Filipinos abroad. Our objective is to recruit, train and employ Filipino professionals and skilled workers for local & overseas employment. The company was established and formulated by a group of professional entrepreneurs who have hands-on experience with overseas manpower recruitment and management.
7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. in a short span of time has brought livelihood to Filipinos seeking overseas jobs, deploying them into various parts of the world. Our commitment to clients and workers is our top priority, as we guarantee quality workers who are thoroughly screened and well-trained in their respective areas of specialization.
The company was included in the Top 10 ranking among Taiwan Deployment Agencies in the year 2002 per POEA (Philippine Overseas Employment Administrator) statistics. We have also earned various citations from Filipino Manpower Agencies, accredited to Taiwan, Inc. (PHILMAT) for our continuous efforts in bringing Filipino manpower worldwide Driven by our commitment in fulfilling our mission and vision, backed by our service-oriented and professional staff and management, our company, 7107 Islands and Promotions, Inc. will continue to strive in achieving our goals and objective: to pursue a strong, reliable and solid partnership with clients in manpower supply business worldwide.
As of July 21, 2022 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until August 14, 2022:
- Vacancies: 15
- Salary per month: AED 1,500 – 1,800 (Php 22,987 – 27,584)
- Job Description:
- Recommending various nail designs and nail art to clients.
- Evaluating the condition of clients’ nails and advising them on proper nail care and suitable nail care treatments.
- Clean, trim, and paint nails in a nail salon or spa.
- Use emery boards, clippers, and scissors to file, trim, and shape nails into requested shape.
- Perform initial consultation to ascertain client’s wants and needs.
- Determine if infection or breakdown of skin exists.
- Soak nails in soap or solution.
- Wipe off old polish.
- Apply softening gel to cuticles.
- Push back cuticles with stick and trim if needed.
- Apply fake nails, colorful designs, or french manicures.
- Sell nail care products and colors.
- Shape nails carefully and trim ragged edges.
- Apply top, bottom, and finishing coats.
- Dry nails to clients’ satisfaction.
- Ensure each nail is dry and problems are fixed before client leaves salon.
- Soak all instruments and disinfect properly.
- Apply acrylic or gel nails.
- Pull off acrylic and help repair damaged nails.
- Buff and polish nails.
- Give hand massages and paraffin treatments.
- Rub lotion over hands and arms.
- Offer pedicures to clients who wish to get their toes trimmed and polished.
- Perform hot oil treatments.
- Sanitize pedicure tubs and manicure station.
- Ensuring that workstations are kept clean and orderly.
- Ensuring that nail and massage supplies are adequately stocked.
- Providing quality hand and foot massages.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: SIMPLY BEAUTY LADIES BEAUTY CENTER
Principal / Employer Address: SHARJAH UAE
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3zcGOqC and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02) 4628500; 5532597; 09175383014 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 7107 Islands Placement & Promotions, Inc. is located at 3F Atlas Shippers Building, Lot 2&4 Blk 6 B.F. Homes Martinville Portion II, Manuyo Dos, Las Piñas City.
Source: Work Abroad