FLB Overseas Employment Agency, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
FLB has a well-trained and hardworking staff who are graduates of the top universities in the country. They are dedicated individuals whose primary task is to assist applicants in pursuing their dreams of working abroad and in making sure that clients meet their staffing objectives. FLB includes responsibility, commitment and integrity among its employees and does so with intensive training and seminars, and a working life geared to serving clients and applicants.
The FLB staff includes Human Resource. Interviewers who interview and assess applicants, Managers that are well versed in country law, culture and marketing procurement. Recruitment Assistants who facilitate and coordinate the recruitment process between the employers and the applicants, and the Administrative Staff who support and ensure the smooth flow of the application and employments process.
Their company has operated for many decades and work for its customers anywhere in the world, to provide workers from the Philippines to address the manpower shortages. They have sent countless numbers of qualified and successful Filipino workers all over the world.
They believe that people are the best asset in any company, regardless of the business size, industries, and market share. And they assure you that we can provide the best for your staffing requirements.
As of July 06, 2022 FLB Overseas Employment Agency, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 29, 2022:
- Vacancies: 81
- Salary per month: BHD 450 (Php 65,650)
- Job Description:
- Teach basic English skills including reading, writing, and speaking.
- Compose lesson plans in order to successfully incorporate the full duration of each lesson.
- Execute lessons efficiently using different styles of teaching depending on the content.
- Engage students to ensure a lively classroom atmosphere.
- Instruct students about the structure and content of the English language.
- Teach students the spelling of words, and their meanings.
- Emphasize the rules of composition, grammar and sentence construction.
- Teach students the correct pronunciation of words.
- Teach students to think critically when studying literature and poetry.
- Teach students to analyze and question media reports, advertisements, and news reports.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
Principal / Employer: AL WARABI PRIVATE SCHOOL CO. W.L.L. 82
Principal / Employer Address: Building 689 Road 3514 Block 435 P.O. Box 18575 Jeblat Hebshi Kingdom Of Bahrain
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3nC5v9i and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 521-2780; 664-5693 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of FLB Overseas Employment Agency, Inc. is located at U-201&301, Logic House, 1811 M. Guerrero St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad