Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas. Since 1978, OMANFIL has recruited over 75,000 Filipino workers to the Sultanate of Oman, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, Libya, Botswana, United States, United Kingdom, Cuba (Guantanamo Bay), Saipan, Palau, Marshall Islands, Korea, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Taiwan and over 50 other countries worldwide.
They are particularly proud of their reputation for integrity, efficiency and professionalism. OMANFIL is one of the very few agencies in the Philippines that follow strictly ALL of the rules and regulations of the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) including the fees imposed on its recruits. OMANFIL charges its recruits only the POEA approved local fees.
Operationally, Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation emphasizes the comprehensive screening and training of its recruits thereby assuring its clients that OMANFIL recruits are the best qualified, best trained and most experienced staff available in the Philippines. OMANFIL also emphasizes and adheres to the importance of on-time deployment guaranteeing that workers are deployed as per the agreed timetable with its clients.
As of May 19, 2022 Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: USD 800 – 805 (Php 41,940 – 42,188 )
- Job Description:
- Develop curriculum to meet developmental goals and instructional activities.
- Prepare lesson materials, grade papers, manage the classroom, and evaluate and give feedback to students
- Exercise open and respectful communication with families, co-workers, supervisors, and other school staff
- Measure progress and accomplishments of students towards their academic achievements on a regular basis and provide progress reports as required
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s / College Degree holder in Education/Teaching/Training or similar fields.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in teaching Math Primary
- Own alligned educational background with the subject
- Fluent in English, Able to work under pressure and Able to teach Math Primary
- Additional Information:
- FREE ACCOMMODATION
- FREE TRANSPORTATION
- FREE FOOD OR 80 USD FOOD ALLOWANCE PER MONTH
Principal / Employer: PRIMEONE SCHOOL
Principal / Employer Address: Jl. Jenderal Besar A.H. Nasution No.88A, Harjosari II, Kec. Medan Amplas, Kota Medan, Sumatera Utara 20147, Indonesia
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3loAS6f and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8211650-55; 8222141-45; 0999-9935130; 0917-8651505 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation is located at Rodeo Bldg., 802 Km. 18 West Service Road South Super Hiway, Paranaque City.
Source: Work Abroad