United Global Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Established in 2001, United Global Manpower Resources Inc. has since grown into a dynamic and fast-expanding recruitment agency, providing complete recruitment solutions to its global clientele and helping thousands of qualified Filipino professionals and workers land suitable and fulfilling jobs across the globe. The company’s fast, comprehensive, and efficient service to all its multi-national clients, has gained for it the reputation of being an authority in the field of job contracting and placement of candidates.
UGMR’s exemplary performance in the field of international recruitment has earned for its various awards and recognition’s from both government and different private organizations. In 2007, UGMR was bestowed the Work Abroad Award for Outstanding Number of Deployment, Work Abroad Outstanding Recruitment Agency Award. Furthermore, in 2009, UGMR was honored with the Top Performer Award by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
In the pursuit of excellence in its service to its valued clients and jobseekers, UGMR continuously seeks to devise ways and means to enhance the delivery of its services by embracing technology and the concept of innovation.
As of August 17, 2022 United Global Manpower Resources Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until September 6, 2022:
- Vacancies: 25
- Salary per month: JPY 189,700 (Php 78,733)
- Job Description:
- Providing immobile, ill, or frail clients with assistance, company, and comfort.
- Administering medicine and treatments as prescribed by healthcare providers.
- Monitoring the physical, mental, and emotional conditions of clients and reporting changes to designated parties.
- Performing personal hygiene care and housekeeping duties.
- Preparing meals and assisting clients with eating and drinking.
- Assisting with the use of incontinence products or providing bathroom visit support.
- Running errands, including shopping for groceries and basic household items.
- Assisting clients from their beds into chairs or wheelchairs, and back.
- Accompanying clients on trips, such as medical appointments.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe environment.
- Ensure clients receive their medication on time
- Support clients who can’t move on their own
- Help clients dress, bathe, eat etc.
- Assist clients with physical therapy exercises
- Cook meals according to the customer’s restrictions
- Help customers with their shopping
- Do necessary housekeeping to maintain a clean environment
- Provide emotional support
- Inform physicians or supervisors about uncommon events
- Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency
- supporting people with social and physical activities
- Booking and going with people to appointments
- Helping with personal care such as support with showering and dressing
- Supporting people with eating and drinking
- Monitoring individuals’ conditions by taking their temperature, pulse, respiration and weight, and possibly helping with medication.
- Handling household tasks like grocery shopping and laundry
- Preparing and serving meals at the appropriate time
- Administering oral and topical medication under the supervision of medical personnel
- Providing mental and emotional support
- Making recommendations to family members and healthcare personnel on the plan of care
- Organising suitable recreational activities for the patient
- Collaborating with other health care and social care professionals to provide the best possible care
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 year(s) working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holder in Nursing or similar fields.
- Must have N4 level of Japanese Language Proficiency
- Must passed the Caregiver examination
- Have passed the Japanese style caregiver
Principal / Employer: Social Welfare Corporation Meishikai
Principal / Employer Address: Tokyo, Japan
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3Q9cinN and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8347932; 8347249; 2385818; 09989531556; 09178836868 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of United Global Manpower Resources Inc. is located at 2nd FLoor F & C Building 2110 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue cor P. Burgos St., Pasay City, Philippines
Source: Work Abroad