Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is part of the CBC Group of Companies, one of the leading players in the local affordable housing sector. For over 20 years, CBC has been providing residential investments to Filipino families. Acting on the lead of its growing OFW market, CBC ventured in the international recruitment industry with the dual intention of assisting people to work abroad and in turn offer them a secured asset for their hard-earned money.
Backed by a solid corporation, they continue to invest in their resources to provide you an unmatched recruitment service experience. The company is led by a strong team of dedicated professionals who understand the value of providing quality service to its clientele. Their expertise not only lies in providing personnel solutions but in building relationships. When your company depends on you to hire the right people, you can depend on them.
As of July 03, 2022 Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until July 9, 2022:
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: SAR 3,000 – 3,500 (Php 43,849 – 51,157)
- Job Description:
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the executive and sous chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/ College Degree holder in Food and Beverage Preparation/Service Management or similar fields.
- Male applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: AL HAQBA ESTABLISHMENT FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Principal / Employer Address: AL HAQBA ESTABLISHMENT FOR OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3R0EEB8 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 7534288; 541-9784 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Ipeople Manpower Resources, Inc. is located at 4th Floor Monfortino Bldg. 4813 Balderama St. corner Evangelista St. Brgy. Pio Del Pilar, Makati City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad