Do you want to work in Taiwan as a Production Operator? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA). They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirements of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as a trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service-oriented businesses, engineering, and information technology, among others.
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable providers of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing aides, and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys an experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and the UNITED KINGDOM.
It maintains to be one of the nation’s most trusted and successful overseas employment agencies – a testament to Jedegal’s steadfast dedication to its vision of providing balanced employment benefits for OFWs and comprehensive solutions for employers.
Equipped with an experienced management team matched with an extensive and easy-access database for applicants and employers we bring comprehensive services and a systematic deployment process fast and easy.
Jedegal commits itself to sustaining a high level of competence, professionalism, and satisfaction for both OFWs and employers and will continue to explore new opportunities to provide real solutions to unemployment for Filipinos – making them the “New Filipino Heroes”.
The company abides the Philippine law by providing legal and decent jobs to Filipinos with licenses and certifications from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) under Certificate No. A199900301 and thereafter, with the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) and issued License No. POEA-169-LB-100115-R, now a proud holder of a Certificate of Renewal under License No. POEA-169-LB-100115-R, valid from October 28, 2015, until October 27, 2019.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until February 11, 2023;
- Vacancies: 40
- Salary per month: TWD 26,400 ( Php 48,166)
- Job Description:
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Production Operators assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Production Operators also operate production equipment
- Maintain the warehouse’s machines
- Assemble machinery parts
- Store products and materials
- Meet the deadlines of individual production tasks during the shift
- Production Operators also report on defective products or machinery
- Check stock levels and report deficiencies in products or raw materials
- Keep the worksite clean to avoid hazards from chemicals and fragile products
- Review and follow manufacturing manuals to build machinery
- Production Operators also ensure shipping procedures are timely
- Transfer equipment manually or with forklift trucks
- Follow the company’s safety and quality guidelines
- Monitor the efficiency of the production line to ensure timely load and shipment
- Production Operators also assemble and prepare goods for shipment
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Production Operators also organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Production Operators also utilize machinery such as forklifts to load orders
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of warehouse equipment including machinery
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate holders in similar fields.
- With experience in Operating Machine/ Can lift heavy objects
Principal / Employer: ASKEY COMPUTER CORPORATION
Principal / Employer Address: ASKEY COMPUTER CORPORATION / TAIWAN
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3182968 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3522192; 3522193; 0929-8196107; 0905-2827419; 0921-8888741; 0977-1700080 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Ground floor & 2nd floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad