Do you want to work in Taiwan as a Factory Worker? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It was ranked and rated as one of the top ten percent (10%) of the more than a thousand licensed agencies by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA).
They take pride in providing nothing but the best overseas jobs for Overseas Filipino Workers and supplying manpower requirements of foreign principals.
Jedegal has established itself as a trusted and dependable source of competent, highly skilled, and world-class professionals for different industries – particularly in healthcare, finance, service-oriented businesses, engineering, and information technology, among others.
Jedegal deploys healthcare workers and other highly trained professionals who excel in their respective fields. Their highly trained recruitment team undertakes research, development studies, and team-building seminars to strengthen the relationship and dynamics among its members, ensuring the success of the team and the company’s goals and undertakings
Today, Jedegal is now known as one of the most efficient and reliable providers of Filipino Doctors, Nurses, Nursing aides, and Hotel Workers in the most prestigious HOSPITALS and HOTELS in Singapore and the United Kingdom. Furthermore, it also deploys an experienced pool of talented, internationally competitive, and dedicated Filipino professionals to Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, and the UNITED KINGDOM.
Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until February 11, 2023;
- Vacancies: 156
- Salary per month: TWD 26,400 (PHP 48,166)
- Job Description
- Use machinery or perform manual tasks as part of the line
- Machines and equipment installed
- A worker responsible for operating equipment in a factory
- Factory Workers assemble raw materials for preparing, mixing, measuring, and cooking crude resources
- Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products
- Fastening metal, plastics, or other fixtures or cutouts where necessary and attaching straps and linings to products where required
- Factory Workers also assess the quality of readymade commodities and record accurate outcomes at specific times of the production operations
- Execute and manage machines, carry out inspections, and packing of finished products
- Maintain a neat and sterile plant processing environment
- Factory Workers also operate machines in the process of producing commodities
- Examine the diverse products and other commodities
- Engage in the processing of materials such as bleaching, dyeing, and processing of textiles
- Engage in the production of food products such as mixing, cooking, and molding dairy products
- Factory Workers also observe completion time and gather portions of products
- Evaluate samples of products and the operating machines for packaging
- Perform finishing functions such as treatments and spraying of products as necessary
- Work in an assembling environment in the process of operating inflating machines, cutting, or molding.
- Factory Workers also maintain ongoing communication with their supervisor and team leaders to solve problems immediately.
- Determine the cause of signal breakdown, using blueprints and schematic diagrams, electrical measuring instruments, and knowledge of communication equipment.
- Use scribers, dividers, and squares to mark dimensions on the material.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Factory Workers also follow production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
- Reporting any issues to the supervisor on duty.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Job Qualifications :
- Applicants with no work experience are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must be a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate holders in Others or similar fields.
- At least 2 years vocational graduate
Principal / Employer: INNOLUX CORPORATION
Principal / Employer Address: INNOLUX CORPORATION / Taiwan
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3182970 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number SG 0916-298-6416 0927-206-3103 TAIWAN 0905-282-7419 DH / Qatar 0966-650-4055 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Jedegal International Manpower Services, Inc. is located at Ground floor & 2nd floor Accent Tower, Building 33 Shorthorn St. Project 8 Quezon City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad