Applying to the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR) can be daunting and confusing, with numerous documents and specific requirements.
We provide a clear, concise, and systematic approach to help you navigate the DAR application process effortlessly.
By following our easy-to-follow steps, you’ll be on your way to submitting a polished application that maximizes your chances of success in joining the esteemed ranks of DAR.
Let’s get started on your path to a rewarding career with the Department of Agrarian Reform!
Step 1: Download and Prepare the Necessary Documents
- Download the CS Form No. 212 (Revised 2017), which is the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with Work Experience Sheet.
- Complete the CS Form No. 212 (Revised 2017) with accurate and up-to-date information.
- Attach a recent passport-sized picture to the PDS. Ensure that the picture adheres to standard passport photo requirements (e.g., size, background).
- If applicable, obtain your performance rating from the last rating period.
- Photocopy your certificate of eligibility, rating, or license. This document should be relevant to the position you are applying for.
- Photocopy your Transcript of Records (TOR) to provide proof of your educational qualifications.
- Gather photocopies of any relevant Training Certificates that showcase your skills and qualifications.
- Obtain photocopies of your Certificate of Employment/Service Record from your previous employers. This document helps demonstrate your work experience.
Step 2: Complete Your Application Letter
1. Write a formal application letter expressing your interest in the position.
2. Address the letter to:
MARISSA ARLENE B. BACCAY OIC-Chief Administrative Officer - Personnel Division Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City Email: email@example.com
3. Clearly state the position you are applying for in the letter.
4. Ensure your application letter is well-written, error-free, and professional in tone.
Step 3: Compile Your Application
1. Organize your documents in the following order:
- Completed CS Form No. 212 (Revised 2017) with attached photo.
- Performance rating (if applicable).
- Certificate of eligibility/rating/license.
- Transcript of Records.
- Training Certificates.
- Certificate of Employment/Service Record from previous employers.
2. Make sure all photocopies are clear and legible.
Step 4: Submission
1. Ensure that your application is complete with all required documents.
2. Submit your application letter and accompanying documents to the specified address not later than APPLICATION DEADLINE.
Address: MARISSA ARLENE B. BACCAY OIC-Chief Administrative Officer - Personnel Division Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
3. If you prefer to submit your application electronically, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions beyond the deadline will not be accepted.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
Make sure to double-check all documents and information before submission to ensure a smooth application process.
Good luck with your application!
As you embark on your journey towards a fulfilling career with the Department of Agrarian Reform (DAR), remember that preparation is the key to success.
Our comprehensive guide has equipped you with the tools you need to navigate the DAR application process with confidence and ease.
In closing, here are some powerful tips to ensure your application stands out:
- Attention to Detail: Pay meticulous attention to the completeness and accuracy of your documents. Any oversight can impact your chances.
- Professionalism: Craft a well-written, error-free application letter that reflects your professionalism and genuine interest in the position.
- Timeliness: Submit your application before the deadline. Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Digital Option: If you prefer electronic submission, remember to send your application to email@example.com.
- Double-Check: Before submission, double-check all documents and information to ensure a seamless application process.
By following these tips and our step-by-step guide, you are well-prepared to embark on your journey toward a rewarding career with the Department of Agrarian Reform.
We wish you the best of luck as you take the next steps in your professional life.
Dare to dream, and DAR will help you achieve it!