Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is a family owned corporation specializing in the recruitment of highly qualified Filipinos for overseas employment. It is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration with POEA License Number 246-LB-110918-R. Their main goal is to maintain their reputation as a respectable company and serves as a link of the government of the Philippines and the host countries in promoting competitiveness and productivity in the global labor market. Their success in sourcing and placing candidates to their prospective employers is a result from their strict screening and assessment in producing quality workers.
Chartreuse Prime is under the leadership of Ms. Christina Dela Cruz Frey, President and Chief Executive Officer, whose high spirits equipped her with expertise in manpower management marketing and operations. Her global leadership styles led to providing qualified, motivated and highly skilled Filipino Workers meeting the demands of their foreign partners.
Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialist is a none placement agency, who offers the full range of human resources solutions which are tailored to meet the evolving needs of our clients and associates. They have the capability to provide recruitment services for the following industry-sector: Skilled Trade Workers, Professionals, HealthCare workers and Technical Internships Trainee. CPRS Inc. expanded the reach of our services by providing “Culture, Language and enhancement of skills training” making Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialist Inc. a one-stop hiring support provider to both Asian and Western countries.
As of today, thousands of Filipinos work overseas in different fields enjoying great rewards of high-paying jobs and assuring brighter futures for their families through Chartreuse Prime, and that makes the company more inspired too
As of July 19, 2022 Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications, until August 9, 2022:
- Vacancies: 30
- Salary per month: JPY 107,739 – 107,740 ( Php 44,284 – 44,289)
- Job Description:
- Operates all types of sewing machines with single and/or double needle
- Guides parts under needle following edges, seams, guides on machine bed or markings on part
- Observes workmanship at previously made parts and subassemblies to detect defects and notifies supervisor or quality control inspector
- Cleans work station area on a daily basis
- Performs any repair or corrective sewing as required by the supervisor
- Sews using various types of stitches, such as felling, tacking, basting, embroidery, and fagoting.
- Joins and reinforces parts of articles, such as garments, books, mattresses, toys, and wigs.
- Selects thread, twine, cord, or yarn and threads needles.
- Folds, twists, stretches, or drapes material and secures article in preparation for sewing.
- Measures and aligns parts, fasteners, or trimmings, following seams, edges, or markings on parts.
- Trims excess threads or edges of parts, using scissors or knife.
- Ties, knits, weaves or knots ribbon, yarn or decorative materials.
- Smoothes seams with heated iron, flat bone or rubbing stick.
- Attaches trimmings and labels to article with cement, using brush or cement gun.
- Draws and cuts pattern according to specifications.
- Waxes thread by drawing it through ball of wax.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
- Never been in japan only first timer
- No tattoo any part of the body
- Not late registered in Birth Certificate
- Must possess prior sewing experience
Principal / Employer: Apparel Support Co-op
Principal / Employer Address: Japan
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3P7JL1e be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 643-4894; 6435400; 09950863767 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Chartreuse Prime Recruitment Specialists, Inc. is located at G/F AND 2/F-A, CPDC Bldg, 138 Gen. Luna St., Taguig City, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad