RAL Career Link, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
RAL CAREER LINK INC. is registered corporation in the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and a licensed recruitment agency by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) in the Philippines with POEA License No. POEA 182-1.B-062816-R.
RAL CAREER LINK INC. head office is located in Manila, Philippines. RA L has also an established extensive and reliable agents in Czech Republic, North Cyprus, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Vietnam, Qatar, Samoa, Micronesia, Romania, Papua New Guinea, Seychelles, Poland, Germany. Denmark and other countries that supply manpower worldwide.
RAL Career Link, Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until December 13, 2022:
Food Processing Worker
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: JPY 147,200 ( Php 58,462)
- Job Description:
- Packing and sealing of bonito flakes.
- Putting the bonito flakes that packed in the box.
- Delivering finish products to the main production area.
- Segregating liquids into their plastics using the machines.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least high school graduate.
- Experience in food processing (Packing & Sealing).
- Preferred Ex-Japan with N4 certificate.
- Knowledgeable in preparation of food process.
- Must have a good health condition.
Principal/ Employer: ACIA Co., Ltd.
Principal/ Employer Address: 1666-3 OSHITA KOMINATO IYO-SHI EHIHE 799-3113 Japan
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3164707 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-8874629, 8-8865345 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of RAL Career Link, Inc. is located at Level 4, MRDC Bldg. No. 85 Sen Gil Puyat Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines .
Source: Work Abroad
3 thoughts on “Job Opportunities for Food Processing Worker in Japan – Apply now”
Why my email address didn’t publish
How to apply po passport holder
Comments are closed.