STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
It is an overseas employment agency with a proven track record in recruiting qualified Filipino workers from a wide range of industries for work abroad.
Over the years, it has successfully and consistently provided manpower staffing solutions to countries like Korea, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Brunei, Qatar, Malaysia, Thailand, Libya, Kuwait, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Canada, New Caledonia, Angola and Madagascar.
Since 1991, STB-DJL Human Link has deployed countless workers to countries all over Asia, Middle East, South Africa and North America.
As a result of this major achievement, the Philippines Overseas Employment Administration has consistently ranked STB-DJL Human Link Inc. as one of the top recruitment agencies in the Philippines today.
As of June 1,2022 STB-DJL Human Link, Inc. is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until June 30, 2022:
- Vacancies: 49
- Salary per hour: GBP 9 – 16 (Php 589 – 1,047)
- Job Description:
- Works with designers and planners on construction projects
- Defers to the contractor’s orders on large construction projects
- Matches materials to requested design specifications
- Measures building materials and spaces for installation accurately
- Orders building materials as needed
- Creates materials that fit the client’s expectations
- Assembles sturdy and well-constructed floorboards, skirting boards, window frames, doors, door linings, staircases, fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, and more
- Incorporates fixtures like door handles and locks, cabinet handles, stairway railing, and other fixtures into design and implementation
- Builds temporary housings and supports for setting concrete (shuttering)
- Builds the framework of a building, bridge, ship, or other large-scale construction project
- Crafts furniture with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality
- Utilizes skills in other related trades such as plumbing, roofing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, etc.
- Participates in first fixing as well as second fixing work
- Combines carpentry work with joining work
- Repairs and refurbishes existing building work
- Replaces damaged wood in hardwood floors and outdoor decks
- Uses power tools and other tools to cut and shape wood, metal, and other materials
- Communicates with the rest of the construction team
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be at least a high school graduate.
Principal / Employer: AISUK LTD.
Principal / Employer Address: Commerce House, Campbelltown Rd. Wirral, United Kingdom, CH41 9HP
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://bit.ly/3m2T2L1 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 5214875; 5216636; 0917-5207425 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of STB-DJL Human Link, Inc.is located at 1011A(GF), B (2F) & C (3F) Remedios cor. Modesto St., Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad