The Naval Sea Systems Command (NSSC), formerly known as Naval Support Command (NASCOM), provides quality and integrated naval system support and services in order to sustain the conduct of naval operations. It is the biggest industrial complex of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
The Naval Sea Systems Command of the Philippine Navy provide quality and integrated naval system support and services in order to sustain the conduct of naval operations.
Moreover, NSSC operates the country’s military shipyards, develops new technologies for the Navy, and conducts maintenance on all the Navy’s ships. NSSC’s principal facilities are at the offshore operating base at Muelle de Codo and at Fort San Felipe in Cavite City.
Additionally, the NSSC maintains and operate shipyard facilities in order to provide ship repair services to PN units afloat; perform ship repair, design and construction activities and develop ship building techniques.
Interestingly, the Naval Sea Systems Command is looking for professionals with Science and Engineering backgrounds to augment technical naval workforce as follows:
Science and Engineering Courses
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Naval Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Science
- Material Science and Engineering
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Molecular Biology + Biotechnology
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- Information Systems and Technology
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
Engage Yourself In:
- Ship building and repair
- Electronic Warfare
- Weapon Systems
- Research and Development
- Serve the country as a naval officer
- Study abroad to enhance knowledge and specialization
- Avail post-graduate studies for free
- Travel abroad and interact with foreign navies
- Post overseas such as UN posting
Benefits and Privileges
- Earn as much as Php 43,686 while on training
- Earn as much as Php 52,143 upon graduation
- Earn additional 10% of the base pay every five (5) years in the service
- Avail free housing facilities, medical and dental services
Qualifications for Officer
- At least 20 years old but not more than 24 years old by August of any given recruitment year.
- Must be a natural born Filipino citizen with good moral character
- Unmarried and has no child to support
- Graduate of Science and Engineering Courses
- At least 5 feet in height
- Application Letter (Addressed to: Director, NSE-FOS Center, NSSC)
- Transcript of Records
All interested applicants should submit their application requirements at the given email address below for initial screening.
0917 832 2122
If you want to be a part of the Elite Force of Surface Warfare Systems Engineers of the Philippine Navy, then this is your opportunity!
Naval Sea Systems Command