The Philippine Navy (PN) (Filipino: Hukbong Dagat ng Pilipinas, lit. ’Sea Army of the Philippines’) (Spanish: Armada de Filipinas) is the naval warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines.
Do you want to serve the country? Be enlisted in the Philippine Navy, join the Naval Information and Communication Technology Center!
The Naval Information and Communication Technology Center (NICTC) is located at the Headquarters, Naval Information and Communication Technology Center, Naval Base Heracleo Alano, Sangley Point, Cavite City.
It has never been a better time to enlist in the Philippine Navy. Now, with the Human Capital Strategy, you are in track for a successful and fulfilling life in the line of duty as a sailor. From enlistment to retirement, your needs and your family’s needs will be taken care of.
Advancement is easier now as your career sails along a path towards success. The Navy is your final destination for great adventures.
A Special Enlistment is a mode of becoming a soldier where some requirements are waived in consideration for skills that the organization needs.
Interestingly, the Naval ICT Center is looking for people with the following technical background:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Programming
- Computer Handling and Servicing
- Computer System and Network Technology
- Computer Technology
- Electronics Communications Technology
- Other ICT related courses
- At least 21 years old and not more than 32 years upon appointment as Candidate Soldier
- Must be a natural born Filipino citizen with good moral character
- Unmarried and with no child to support
- College Graduate with any related ICT Course
- At least 5 feet in height
Benefits and Priviledges
Many people view joining the Navy as a way to serve their country. While this is a big benefit of enlisting, there are also many other benefits that come with joining the Navy. If you’re interested in this career path, it’s helpful to learn more about the benefits it can provide both now and for your future.
- Opportunity to serve the country as Cyber Warfare rated personnel
- Earn as much as Php 25,637.00 while on training
- Earn as much as Php 37,338.00 upon graduation
- Earn additional 10% of base pay every 5 years in the service
- Avail free housing facilities, medical and dental services
- Skills Training
- Scanned Copy of PSA Birth Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Diploma
- Scanned Copy of Government issued ID
- Qualified applicants will undergo Trade/Skill Test
How to Apply
Interested applicants may submit their initial requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For inquiries, you may contact :
- Cellphone Number: 0917-844-8036
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/philippinenavy
- Website: https://www.navy.mil.ph
Source: Philippine Navy