The Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) are the military forces of the Philippines. It consists of three main service branches; the Army, the Air Force, and the Navy (including the Marine Corps).
The President of the Philippines is the Commander-in-Chief of the AFP and forms military policy with the Department of National Defense, an executive department acting as the principal organ by which military policy is carried out, while the Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines serves as the overall commander and the highest-ranking officer in the AFP. The Philippine Coast Guard also serves as an attached service of the AFP in wartime. Military service is entirely voluntary.
The AFP Communications, Electronics, and Information Systems Service is one the Armed Forces of the Philippines’ Wide Support Units tasked in providing, managing, and maintaining electronic, communication, and information systems equipment of the Philippine Military.
Hiring for Special Enlistment
Communications Electronics and Information Systems Service Armed Forces of the Philippines (CEISSAFP) is looking for personalities for special enlistment with the following technical backgrounds:
- Information and Communication Technology
- Computer Programming
- Computer Handling & Servicing
- Computer System and Network Technology
- Computer Technology
- Electronics Communications Technology
- Other Information Communications Technology Courses
- 18 to 35 years old
- Single and never been married and no children to support
- At least K12 or NCIl or 72 units in college
- At least 5 feet in height
- Must pass the trade test
- No tatoo
- Passed the AFP Senvice Aptitude Test (AFPSAT)
- Opportunity to serve the country as Cyber professional
- Earn as much as Php 37,338.00
- Earn additional 10% basepay every 5 years in the service
- Avail free housing facilities, medical and dental services
- Skills training
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate (PSA)
- Original and Photocopy of Diploma or Certificate of Completion from any vocational schools
- At least 72 units in college/ TESDA NCIl Certificate
- 2X2 colored picture in white background (3 copies)
- Photocopy of at least one (1) government issued ID
How to apply
You can email your Initial Requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also submit your Initial Requirements PERSONALLY at CEISSAFP, CAMP GEN. AGUINALDO, QUEZON CITY.
Please contact them on this number: 09618232423 Only calls will be accomodated.
Source: Communications Electronics and Information Systems Service Armed Forces of the Philippines (CEISSAFP)