Do you want to work in Singapore as an Operating Room Nurse? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
Service On Line Corp. is a land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POLA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Service On Line Corp. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until February 01, 2023;
Operating Room Nurse
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: SGD 1,900 – 2, 500 ( Php 79,340 – 104,396 )
- Job Description:
- We require all work testimonials to be certified by a previous employer or its MOH equivalent.
- Perform nursing care such as medication administration and wound dressing.
- Follow up to ensure continuity of patient care and treatment plans.
- The Operating Room Nurse is responsible for keeping patients safe during surgery by providing care before, during, or after surgeries.
- They are tasked with ensuring operating rooms are clean and sterile while preparing for and following procedures.
- Providing surgical patients with perioperative care in recovery, procedure, and operating rooms.
- Stocking operating rooms with sterile surgical equipment, linens, and supplies.
- Developing and implementing nursing care plans for surgical patients.
- Preparing patients for surgery by cleaning and disinfecting areas to be operated on.
- Assisting surgeons during surgical procedures.
- Applying sterile techniques in handling medical instruments and equipment pre-, during, and post-surgery.
- Collaborating with surgical teams and other medical professionals on patient medication and post-surgery care.
- Updating patient files and medical records.
- Assisting with the ordering, maintenance, and safe storage of surgical equipment and supplies.
- Providing patients with post-surgery care instructions and answering questions.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be Bachelor’s Degree / College Degree holders in Other or similar fields.
- Candidates should have experience in a hospital.
Principal/Employer: Woodland Health National Healthcare Group
Principal/Employer Address: 2 Yishun Central 2 Tower E Level 5 Singapore 768024
Placement Fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3180969 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-355-2009 or submit your application via email: email@example.com so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Service On Line Corp is located at Room 412 & 413, 4/F, Trinity Bldg., 636 T.M. Kalaw St., Ermita Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH