Do you want to work in Taiwan as an engineer? Then browse through this article to know what the qualifications are and other details.
The year 1999 the Alizabeth Recruitment Incorporated was given the License by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) to operate as a Land Based Recruitment Agency. In the year 2003, the agency became a corporation. In 2007, From Renting a space in Dela Rosa Building – Dapitan Sampaloc the Agency was transferred to its new home at East 21 Manila Building in Malate Manila. The agency partnered with more Japanese Principals and Supervising Organizations as years passed.
In 2011, Alizabeth Recruitment Incorporated started deploying Skilled Workers and Professionals in Japan. This opens opportunities for Filipino workers to work in the Agriculture, Food Manufacturing, Textile, Machinery, Hospitality, and Construction Industries under the Technical Intern Training Program. As of January 2019, almost a thousand Trainees have been deployed in Japan. In 2012, the agency formed the Taiwan Department and deployed Approximately 3,000 Factory workers until 2016. There was also deployment of Performing Artists in other Asian countries such as South Korea and China in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
The company’s main objective is to help Filipino Workers find decent jobs in foreign lands which would help alleviate their family’s way of living. With vast experience in recruitment and being in the Industry for two decades Alizabeth Recruitment Incorporated is proud that it was able to offer dedicated service by serving efficient and methodological services to clients.
Alizabeth Recruitment Incorporated is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until February 02, 2023;
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: TWD 50,000 ( Php 91,170 )
- Job Description:
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time.
- Developing new products for companies or individuals to use.
- Providing maintenance to current products to enhance the use and designing new machines to improve an organization’s efficiencies.
- Ensure the safety and effectiveness of a process, system, or product.
- Engineers work within a team and must be able to cooperate with other coworkers to ensure the success of a project.
- Effective communication plays a role between Engineers, customers, and businesses.
- Other engineer responsibilities include: Making plans using detailed drawings, Preparing estimates and budgets, Creating accurate project specifications, Designing engineering experiments, Creating technical reports for customers, Completing regulatory documents concerning safety issues, Finishing projects on time and within budget, and Communicating with clients and coworkers about analysis results.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Prof’l License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) holder.
- Preferably graduate of Electrical Engineer with experience in IT company industry.
Principal/Employer: M. Aviation Services Pte. LTD
Principal/Employer Address: 6 Hangzhan South RD Dayuan Taoyuan City
Placement Fee: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3181408 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-521-5179 / 8-567-1407 or submit your application via email: email@example.com so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Alizabeth Recruitment Incorporated is located at 4A & 4C, 4/F East 21 Manila Bldg. 1724 A. Mabini St., Malate, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad PH