21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the Department of Migrant Workers (DMW) and the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE). We have provided manpower to different companies based in the United States, Asia, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
21st Century Manpower, Inc. has been in the forefront of deployment of Filipino manpower since it was founded in 1993. Business has its motivations. Each of the contracting parties, more often than not, have their own agenda of activities of achieving objectives. 21st century Manpower Resources, Inc. has its own, 1ts propelling power The worldwide search for manpower parallels the increasing demands of soci0economic growth and progress. This is true whether in developed or developing countries. The demand corresponds to actual and projected needs. And these needs are many and varied. It is meeting these requirements that make manpower recruitment and mobilization a vital activity. For the elements of competitive costs, selectiveness, reliability, timely delivery and such other vital consideration come into play. Middle East countries have been moving forward in their economic development and modernization. To move forward, they have been needing a variety of manpower, in the thousands The economic tigers of Asia, both established and emerging have gone into mass manufacturing and industrialization. They, too, are in need of manpOwer to support their drive. North America and Europe,
whose economies are mature have their own unending demands for manpower. This is why 21st Century Manpower Resources Imc. was organized. To help raise that manpower.
- Vacancies: 300
- Salary per month: PLN 3,500 ( Php 43,528 )
- Job Description:
- Butcher is Cutting, grinding and preparing meats for sale. Cleaning and maintaining tools and equipment and ensuring displays and signage are accurate and attractive.
- Weighing, packaging, pricing, and displaying products. Keeping records, budgets, and inventory. Performing quality inspections on meats and other products.
- Negotiating and confirming orders with suppliers. Adhering to food safety and sanitation controls. Greeting and speaking to customers, providing advice, answering questions, and accepting orders or payments.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a Bachelor’s/ College Degree holder in Others or similar fields.
Principal / Employer: AP SOLANO
Principal / Employer Address: POLAND
Placement: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3173833 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 3-410-1234 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of 21st Century Manpower Resources Inc. is located at Rooms 401, 405, 406 & 407 JR Bldg. 1520 Quezon Ave. South Triangle, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad