FMW Human Resources International Corporation is a land based recruitment agency duly licensed by the (POEA) Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) specializing in the career placement of Filipino professionals and skilled workers for overseas employment.
Originally founded in 1999, FMW Human Resources International Corporation is an international, land-based recruitment agency duly licensed by POEA.
Headquartered in the heart of Manila, they cater to clients all throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, and New Zealand, wherein we showcase the Filipinos’ traits of being hospitable, hard-working, and determined, that which is known worldwide.
They are and will always be committed to providing quality service to Filipino Migrant Workers worthy of emulation as a leader in their field.
Their core mission is to aid & uplift Filipino Workers to fulfill their dreams and aspirations of working abroad thereby securing a better future for their families hence, living up to their company slogan of “Changing Lives”.
FMW Human Resources International Corporation is currently looking for competent applicants with the following job description and qualifications until January 10, 2023;
- Vacancies: 50
- Salary per month: Php 57,000 – 58,000
- Job Description:
- Generates daily ticket terminal sales reports and responsible for the balance of total cash and credit card sales receipts, followed by the supervisor’s verification.
- Works with both children and adults by assisting them with safety harnesses making sure the patron is safe from any danger.
- Responsible for selling tickets while providing general information to guests and handling guests’ enquiries or handle guests’ comments/ issues.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a high school graduate.
Principal / Employer: CAS RECRUITMENT UK LTD
Principal / Employer Address: Nikou Kavada Limassol, Cyprus 3150, Cyprus
Placement: This job has no placement fee.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3173853 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number 8-280-9471 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of FMW Human Resources International Corporation is located at Room 404, Doña Felisa syjuco Bldg, 1004 Remedios St, Malate, Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad