Premierlink Placement Inc., or PPI is a duly licensed CORPORATION certified by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) under its License number POEA-019-LB-062918-PL.
PPI recognize the endless demand for professionals, skilled and unskilled workers in the service sector as well other businesses across the world. The company aims to reach out every business sectors and deploying qualified and best-suited candidates from the Philippines.
PPI is the ultimate network in “linking people globally”. PPI implements industry best practices and deliver in collaborations with best use of technology utilization. PPI uses latest innovations and social media platform to give hassle free end-to-end service to the candidates and more importantly to the clients.
Premierlink Placement Inc. is looking for qualified applicants with the following Job description and qualifications, until January 03, 2023 :
- Vacancies: 10
- Salary per month: OMR 250.OO – 450.00 (Php 37,959 – 68,327)
- Job Description:
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts.
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes.
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning.
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner.
- Assess students’ progress and abilities throughout the school year.
- Communicate with parents and school administration on student progress.
- Job Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 year(s) of working experience is required.
- Candidates must be a ProfI License (Passed Board/ProfI License Exam) holder.
- Female applicants are preferred for this role.
Principal / Employer: RAWAYIA ANFAL TRAIDING & CONTRACTING
Principal / Employer Address: PO BOX 093, PC 111, AL SEEB
Placement fee: Please be reminded that as per POEA regulations, the placement fee is up to a maximum of one (1) month’s salary.
For manpower pooling only. No Placement in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.
How to Apply:
For interested applicants please click the link to apply: https://www.workabroad.ph/candidate/job/3172566 and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume.
For further information, you may contact the recruitment agency at telephone number (02)8-361-9339 or submit your application via email so the recruiter can contact you for further instructions. Walk in applicants can also visit the agency to submit their CV for immediate screening. The office of Permierlink Placement, inc. is located at UNITS 304 & 609, A.P. BLDG, PEDRO GIL COR. F. AGON ERMITA, MALATE, MANILA, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Source: Work Abroad